Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:19 pm

I hate this song.

Worst songs ever:

1. Holla Back Girl
2. My Humps
3. Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me


Discuss
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:25 pm

i actually liked the first two when they first came out.

right now i HATE anything james blunt. LITTLE WHINNY GIRL AARRGHHHH!! AND HE'S DATING PETRA NEMCOVA!!! GOD WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:28 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:i actually liked the first two when they first came out.

right now i HATE anything james blunt. LITTLE WHINNY GIRL AARRGHHHH!! AND HE'S DATING PETRA NEMCOVA!!! GOD WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't even know who sings this song. It sounds like chicks singing


I don't get it is the girl singing about being a slore
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:36 pm

This is the worst song ever. I personally have decided that I will never, ever drink a Heineken ever again because of their new Heineken Light commercial that features this song. As if we didn't hear enough of it for the months it was on the radio and America deemed it a "hit," I had to sit through these nauseating commercials constantly; especially since it was shown incessantly on Comedy Central and ESPN.

It is my new, uncontested, worst song of the decade.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:43 pm

Coppermine wrote:This is the worst song ever. I personally have decided that I will never, ever drink a Heineken ever again because of their new Heineken Light commercial that features this song. As if we didn't hear enough of it for the months it was on the radio and America deemed it a "hit," I had to sit through these nauseating commercials constantly; especially since it was shown incessantly on Comedy Central and ESPN.

It is my new, uncontested, worst song of the decade.


I think the girl who sings it must be a total slore. She probably looks like this......

nevermind i couldn't find a girl of adaquate sloreiness...

And i will never drink heineken again although I never did before so thats not a problem...

And yea I see it everyday like 3 times
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:45 pm

I usually mute it as soon as it comes on. I can't imagine that there are people who ENJOY that song??? I mean actually get excited when it's on. How is that possible?

And yeah, I typically don't drink beer out of green bottles.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:50 pm

I don't mind the real song. The Heinekin commercials is a different version...it sounds like a cover to me. That one really annoys me.

But yeah I don't mind the real song. :-o :-o

(Maybe it's just because I first heard it when I saw the video with it :-° ;-) )
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me

Postby Double Play Ball » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:52 pm

acsguitar wrote:I hate this song.

Worst songs ever:

1. Holla Back Girl
2. My Humps
3. Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me


Discuss


1 and 2 are pretty good songs, but i agree third is pretty bad
Image
Double Play Ball
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 3527
Joined: 8 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:53 pm

Coppermine wrote:I usually mute it as soon as it comes on. I can't imagine that there are people who ENJOY that song??? I mean actually get excited when it's on. How is that possible?

And yeah, I typically don't drink beer out of green bottles.


fyi, in europe hieniken comes in brown bottles.

alright back to the hate. another song that makes me want to beat a monkey to death with my bare hands is that song by the all american rejects that goes," i'll keep you my dirty little secret." no secrets here, i want to kill that band and i want everyone to know about it.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:56 pm

acsguitar wrote:I don't even know who sings this song. It sounds like chicks singing


pussy cats dolls. sexy sexy.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dagbrinia and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Arizona at Chi Cubs
(12:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(2:20 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(3:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(3:35 pm)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at Toronto
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Baltimore
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact