300 Bars and Runnin - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

300 Bars and Runnin

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Tavish » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:58 pm

I went and looked at the first 15-20 lines of lyrics to the song. Exactly why I don't listen to rap. :-t
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11067
(Past Year: 26)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:20 pm

I wrap presents; with my hands.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:33 pm

Coppermine wrote:I wrap presents; with my hands.


Should I continue your freestyle?

Cause my feet is for walkin G!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:27 pm

theclefe wrote:I made a rap dissing everyone in the Cafe. It was only seven minutes long and sounded more like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song than a rap.

Actually. Now that I think about it, TeddyBallgame was the only one featured. Oops.

And what the hell have I ever done to you?
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:31 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
theclefe wrote:I made a rap dissing everyone in the Cafe. It was only seven minutes long and sounded more like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song than a rap.

Actually. Now that I think about it, TeddyBallgame was the only one featured. Oops.

And what the hell have I ever done to you?


God I hope we don't need a haiku off
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:35 pm

i swear to god if the game disses the pussycat dolls im calling the police.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:35 pm

acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
theclefe wrote:I made a rap dissing everyone in the Cafe. It was only seven minutes long and sounded more like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song than a rap.

Actually. Now that I think about it, TeddyBallgame was the only one featured. Oops.

And what the hell have I ever done to you?


God I hope we don't need a haiku off

How about a limerick off. I have a few in mind. }:-) ;-)
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:36 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
theclefe wrote:I made a rap dissing everyone in the Cafe. It was only seven minutes long and sounded more like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song than a rap.

Actually. Now that I think about it, TeddyBallgame was the only one featured. Oops.

And what the hell have I ever done to you?


God I hope we don't need a haiku off

How about a limerick off. I have a few in mind. }:-) ;-)


There once was a man from....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:49 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:i swear to god if the game disses the pussycat dolls im calling the police.

You're safe, but he calls Olivia a man like 4 times :-b

Tavish, you just hating. ;-)

I'm looking forward to theclefe vs teddy ballgame freestyle battle.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby jumpman8288 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:19 am

Tavish wrote:I went and looked at the first 15-20 lines of lyrics to the song. Exactly why I don't listen to rap. :-t


Listen! To Madvillainy, it's not anything like that. It's awesome and I don't even like to listen to rap.
[URL=http://http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7158944067217702636&q=new+born+muse]MUSE ROCK[/URL]
jumpman8288
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1607
Joined: 25 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Aug. 27
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

St. Louis at Pittsburgh
(12:35 pm)
Texas at Seattle
(3:40 pm)
Tampa Bay at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
NY Yankees at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Atlanta at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at San Diego
(9:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Miami at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Colorado at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact