Mulder - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Mulder

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mulder

Postby Pogotheostrich » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:11 pm

RynMan wrote:
Zito is God wrote:BTW, I hear rumors he will be getting traded, where do you see him going to if at all? How long is his contract?

I dunno, St Louis look to be contending, so why would they trade part of their rotation?

The beat writer from Oakland wrote the other day that Mulder to Oakland might be in talks now that Harden could be on the shelf for a while. I wouldn't like it and I doubt Beane does either.

He's the only SP they might be able to get a decent return on because of his previous success. Also there is no way they will re-sign him. After seeing him pitch this year I can tell you the Cards would loss nothing having Reyes in the rotation instead of Mulder.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 353)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mulder

Postby Red Sox Nation » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:04 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:
RynMan wrote:
Zito is God wrote:BTW, I hear rumors he will be getting traded, where do you see him going to if at all? How long is his contract?

I dunno, St Louis look to be contending, so why would they trade part of their rotation?

The beat writer from Oakland wrote the other day that Mulder to Oakland might be in talks now that Harden could be on the shelf for a while. I wouldn't like it and I doubt Beane does either.

He's the only SP they might be able to get a decent return on because of his previous success. Also there is no way they will re-sign him. After seeing him pitch this year I can tell you the Cards would loss nothing having Reyes in the rotation instead of Mulder.

Reyes would be a good addition if Mulder leaves.
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers