MGHT NEED A TRADE TO PUSH FOR THE MONEY ...WHIP - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

MGHT NEED A TRADE TO PUSH FOR THE MONEY ...WHIP

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MGHT NEED A TRADE TO PUSH FOR THE MONEY ...WHIP

Postby testing » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:52 am

10 team - 5x5 - NL-only - keeper league

this is the 1st year of the league Im in and after making the initial auction draft, i made some easy mistakes. looking at my team i know the 1st thing i need is pitching as its been at best middle of the pack all year...my hitting on the other hand right at top overall.

i want a little more stability w/o giving up too much on the offensive side. the only trade ive made so far was very minor (...ryan freel and ryan church FOR jason lane and hector luna).

ImageImage ImageImage
above is my current roster with salary.

so thats where i stand today. i want to make a trade but i also want to stand pat on what i live by...patience is key. anyone have an offers i could deal out to other owners that could help? ive tried some trades and they end up getting pulled after a few talks, whether it be because i didnt want to pull the trigger or visa versa.

anyways, thats it for now. i will comment on your topic as well and thanks for any kind of tips you may be able to bring.
improving.
testing
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby testing » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:56 am

a few rambles and notes:

- i recently picked up snell, ortiz, and vizciano after dropping thompson and sending both wood and gange back to the IR. (you can tell who has been picked up off waivers from the blank salery for those not too experienced)

- kenny ray has been the only 1 to give me saves (4)...gagne was not active for his loner

- would not mind giving up reyes but would love to keep billingsly as im very high on him in my future

- i have to say barmes has been very disapointing
improving.
testing
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Jammy » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:02 am

I read yesterday Barnes might lose playing time if he doesn't snap out of his 2 month skid.

See if you can't pick up Sexson he is heating up. you might ge him real cheap.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, then a frontal labotomy.
Jammy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby testing » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:39 pm

bump

whip
improving.
testing
College Coach
College Coach