iPod Video Remote - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

iPod Video Remote

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

iPod Video Remote

Postby LooseCannon » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:31 pm

I was going to get my Dad a remote for his iPod Video (yeah, I'm cheap), and after doing a little searching around it seems there is no remote that goes on top of the iPod. He was interested in using a remote to control his songs from his Sonic i-Fusion speakers.

The problem is that on the latest generation of iPods they got rid of the little support button next to the the headphone jack and all previous remotes used that jack. Has anyone seen a remote for a Video on top? If so, it would be ;-D ;-D

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HiddenIdentity » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:08 pm

I have the ifusion speakers, they're mad chill.

As for the iPod, you're not going to find anything that goes on top. So basically, you have two options.

1) You could either try to find something that has a port on both the top and bottom so that the base could be connected at the same time (though I've never seen something like this)

2) Those speakers have a line out on the side and even come with a connecting cable. So just connect the iPod through the line in and attach the remote base to the bottom of the iPod.

Also, for the remote, there's this thing called the iJet Two-way that has a screen that displays the song title. I don't know if that's important to you, but I know that I would enjoy it. I haven't seen any others like it, but this one also hasn't come out yet.

http://abtech2.com/ourProducts.php#
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk