Kent back Tuesday? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Kent back Tuesday?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Loveable Losers » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:23 pm

iftn wrote:should i put kent back into my staring 2B position? my current starting 2B is figgins (laa).

Tough call. If you need runs/sb's go with Figgy...if you need hr/rbi's go with Kent. If you're pretty even I'd probably play the matchups (especially since Figgy doesn't typically hit lefties all that well).
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby iftn » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:34 pm

The Loveable Losers wrote:
iftn wrote:should i put kent back into my staring 2B position? my current starting 2B is figgins (laa).

Tough call. If you need runs/sb's go with Figgy...if you need hr/rbi's go with Kent. If you're pretty even I'd probably play the matchups (especially since Figgy doesn't typically hit lefties all that well).

hmmm...as long as i keep kent on DL i can keep both, but as soon as i want to activate kent, i have to replace the DL with another DL player. but figgins isnt on DL.

which means i would have to DROP figgins to make that swap. the alternative would be to drop a pitcher instead (my team is SP-heavy). but i may have to wait a week to do that since i need my SP this week to match my opponent. good idea?
iftn
College Coach
College Coach

Postby The Loveable Losers » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:21 pm

iftn wrote:

hmmm...as long as i keep kent on DL i can keep both, but as soon as i want to activate kent, i have to replace the DL with another DL player. but figgins isnt on DL.

which means i would have to DROP figgins to make that swap. the alternative would be to drop a pitcher instead (my team is SP-heavy). but i may have to wait a week to do that since i need my SP this week to match my opponent. good idea?

I think you have to wait a week and then drop a pitcher. Figgins and Kent aren't guys I would drop.
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby iftn » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:39 pm

iftn wrote:

I think you have to wait a week and then drop a pitcher. Figgins and Kent aren't guys I would drop.

thats what i think ill do. i dont want to lose figgy or kent but i have 8 SPs...dont need them all. haren did get me a win last night though. lets see how young does today.
iftn
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates