Another teacher and student sex story... former Miss Texas - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Another teacher and student sex story... former Miss Texas

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:35 am

CadensDad wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:OK, she was arrested but hasn't been convicted yet. There is a chance that she is telling the truth. Maybe they never had sex but she was a flirt. Maybe he did come to her apartment and they didn't have sex. Maybe.

Some of you asked why he ratted her out. Well I see two senarios.
First, maybe he wanted to do the dirty deed but she stopped him short of it. Feeling rejected he concocted a story that on the surface looks to be true.
Second, maybe they actually did have a sexual affair. Maybe she tried to end it and he felt jaded, chewed up and spit out so to speak.

I had a business teacher in college who I used to flirt with all the time, and her with me. She was intelligent, beyond cute, had interned with the Louisville Cardinals and loved baseball probably more than I do. I never tried to close the deal b/c I felt there should be a line drawn. One thing is certain, if anything had happened I would never have ratted her out. I wonder what she's up to these days.

Lol, sound slike you'll be looking up names in the phone book tonight!

I wouldn't know where to look. That was 18 years ago and half way across the country.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RyanK » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:50 am

way i see it was she most likely planned something may happen.. i mean a 23 year old goin to teach high school kids... maybe she likes younger guys?

but i just wish i had some teachers liek that over my past 5 years of high school
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: 4)

Postby CadensDad » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:11 am

RyanK wrote:way i see it was she most likely planned something may happen.. i mean a 23 year old goin to teach high school kids... maybe she likes younger guys?

but i just wish i had some teachers liek that over my past 5 years of high school

5 years? You must have been skipped some. Took me 7 years to amke it

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 27)

Postby brandnew » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:45 am

Fireball Express wrote:OK, she was arrested but hasn't been convicted yet. There is a chance that she is telling the truth. Maybe they never had sex but she was a flirt. Maybe he did come to her apartment and they didn't have sex. Maybe.

First, maybe he wanted to do the dirty deed but she stopped him short of it. Feeling rejected he concocted a story that on the surface looks to be true.
Second, maybe they actually did have a sexual affair. Maybe she tried to end it and he felt jaded, chewed up and spit out so to speak.

I had a business teacher in college who I used to flirt with all the time, and her with me. She was intelligent, beyond cute, had interned with the Louisville Cardinals and loved baseball probably more than I do. I never tried to close the deal b/c I felt there should be a line drawn. One thing is certain, if anything had happened I would never have ratted her out. I wonder what she's up to these days.

I was just thinking this.

Screw morals, what the hell is wrong with you? A smart hottie teacher who loves baseball? Is there a smack button on here?
brandnew
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby baseball6791 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:55 am

brandnew wrote:

Screw morals, what the hell is wrong with you? A smart hottie teacher who loves baseball? Is there a smack button on here?

lmao :-b

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:53 am

brandnew wrote:

Believe me I had more than my share of tail back then. A slick talking Italian frat boy from NY going to school in Oklahoma had no problem getting whatever I wanted. There were hotter chicks then her begging to spend the night.
Yes I even had morals back then. I stayed away from the HS girls no matter how hard they tried.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Sticky Spice » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:25 am

RyanK wrote:way i see it was she most likely planned something may happen.. i mean a 23 year old goin to teach high school kids... maybe she likes younger guys?

I guess she was just plain horny. What's taking so long for a dual-hot-for-teacher pictorial? }:-)
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.” --Henry David Thoreau
Sticky Spice
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 38)

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:05 pm

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, another student sent an anonymous note last month to Hebron's resource police officer that indicated Ms. McElhenney's cellphone contained "intimate" text messages to and from the 18-year-old.

bigh0rt, watch your pocket in classes.

How did they get the cell phone? :-?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:17 pm

How is everyone here blaming the student and saying he shouldn't have told the cops? It's not like he went to the police...before they even talked to him the teacher told them that she had an inappropriate relationship with him and showed them the text messages. It wasn't until after that the the cops contacted the student, at his house, most likely with his parents home...I'm sure they were leaning on him to dime her out and his parents probably were too. He's an 18 year old kid who probably didn't know better and I'm sure the police were telling him he'd get in trouble if he didn't cooperate.

Anyway, it was stupid of her to have the relationship (even if it wasn't sexual) with a student, stupid of a classmate to dime on them, stupid of her to show the police the cell phone, and stupid of a judicial system to possibly give someone 20 years for consensual sex with an adult...but it doesn't really sound like the kid is to blame for much here.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby CubsFan7724 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:11 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
According to an arrest warrant affidavit, another student sent an anonymous note last month to Hebron's resource police officer that indicated Ms. McElhenney's cellphone contained "intimate" text messages to and from the 18-year-old.

bigh0rt, watch your pocket in classes.

How did they get the cell phone? :-?

What kind of weak person tells the resource officer that a classmate is plowing former Miss Texas? Kids these days...
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk