Another teacher and student sex story... former Miss Texas - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Another teacher and student sex story... former Miss Texas

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby PlayingWithFire » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:57 pm

brandnew wrote:Wait, he went to her apartment to bone her, but he's a victim and is turning her in for 20 years in jail?

exactly, who here doesn't think she's hot?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:19 pm

If it was a male teacher and a female student, I'm sure a few people would be calling for his head. :-D

Granted, she's hot and I'm sure no one had to twist this kid's arm to get him to go over to her house for some "extra credit" :-b , but the law is the law. They should have waited until the end of the school year before doing anything that crossed the lines.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby AcidRock23 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:15 pm

Does this law apply to college professors? I had a flaky college professor who had a bunch of gals after him in class...
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:43 pm

AcidRock23 wrote:Does this law apply to college professors? I had a flaky college professor who had a bunch of gals after him in class...

See, I would imagine it would pertain to all 'educators' :-b and 'students' :-b .
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AcidRock23 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:51 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
AcidRock23 wrote:Does this law apply to college professors? I had a flaky college professor who had a bunch of gals after him in class...

See, I would imagine it would pertain to all 'educators' :-b and 'students' :-b .

sweet!! The one dude we had was a freak, the gal in class, known as 'triceratops' b/c of the triple ponytail upon which she would feast during class would follow him around and pretty much have her radar love lizard locked on target staring at him in class.

On several occasions, he had MrsProfessor show up in class to scare her off (and his Druid cape and staff did not work, that may have actually gotten her going...) but, a few years later, I happened upon him w/ another gal from class (normal at least, not quite sure what she made of the druid cape...) doing their grocery shopping together. Fortunately, my hair was a different color and I had shades on so I was able to elude any collateral wierdness 'hey, come by for some BBQ' crap.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby blankman » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:08 pm

Seems like that kid is a jackass. No way he didn't want to, and then to get her in trouble afterward?
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby baseball6791 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:35 pm

blankman wrote:Seems like that kid is a jackass. No way he didn't want to, and then to get her in trouble afterward?

Yeah seriously. The thing I don't get is why he'd want to up the good thing he had going anyways :-?

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby CadensDad » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:59 pm

Madison wrote:If it was a male teacher and a female student, I'm sure a few people would be calling for his head. :-D

Granted, she's hot and I'm sure no one had to twist this kid's arm to get him to go over to her house for some "extra credit" :-b , but the law is the law. They should have waited until the end of the school year before doing anything that crossed the lines.

My toughts exactly, Reverse roles and he would have the chair! It's amazing how america works

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:01 am

OK, she was arrested but hasn't been convicted yet. There is a chance that she is telling the truth. Maybe they never had sex but she was a flirt. Maybe he did come to her apartment and they didn't have sex. Maybe.

Some of you asked why he ratted her out. Well I see two senarios.
First, maybe he wanted to do the dirty deed but she stopped him short of it. Feeling rejected he concocted a story that on the surface looks to be true.
Second, maybe they actually did have a sexual affair. Maybe she tried to end it and he felt jaded, chewed up and spit out so to speak.

I had a business teacher in college who I used to flirt with all the time, and her with me. She was intelligent, beyond cute, had interned with the Louisville Cardinals and loved baseball probably more than I do. I never tried to close the deal b/c I felt there should be a line drawn. One thing is certain, if anything had happened I would never have ratted her out. I wonder what she's up to these days.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CadensDad » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:21 am

Fireball Express wrote:OK, she was arrested but hasn't been convicted yet. There is a chance that she is telling the truth. Maybe they never had sex but she was a flirt. Maybe he did come to her apartment and they didn't have sex. Maybe.

Some of you asked why he ratted her out. Well I see two senarios.
First, maybe he wanted to do the dirty deed but she stopped him short of it. Feeling rejected he concocted a story that on the surface looks to be true.
Second, maybe they actually did have a sexual affair. Maybe she tried to end it and he felt jaded, chewed up and spit out so to speak.

I had a business teacher in college who I used to flirt with all the time, and her with me. She was intelligent, beyond cute, had interned with the Louisville Cardinals and loved baseball probably more than I do. I never tried to close the deal b/c I felt there should be a line drawn. One thing is certain, if anything had happened I would never have ratted her out. I wonder what she's up to these days.

Lol, sound slike you'll be looking up names in the phone book tonight!

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk