Olsen Golden? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Olsen Golden?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Olsen Golden?

Postby Philliebuster » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:39 pm

This youngster is pitching very well of late, bb's are down, k's are average, and he's getting W's. It's a shame he pitches for the Marlins. That being said, anyone think it would be more likely now they may move Willis, being that Olsen is pitching so well?

Also, i've not picked up Olsen in any of my leagues because of some of the Soler type pitchers available who pitch for more winning teams. If soler has an ERA of 4 and gets run support of 6 runs per game. That would be better than olsen with a 3 ERA that gets 2-3 runs per game run support.
Philliebuster
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Zito is God » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:43 pm

Olsen has absolutely electric stuff. I think once the confidence comes around (It seems like its getting there already, especially with the lack of BBs) he should be a good #2 real life, #3 fantasy pitcher. I doubt Florida trades Willis at all, and I think their offense can only get better leading to more Ws for Olsen. I guarantee in 2008 Olsen will be drafted in all formats.

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby kcs261 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 pm

Olsen is seriously a guy to watch. If I had a spot for him now, I'd grab him.
kcs261
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Re: Olsen Golden?

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:22 am

Philliebuster wrote: If soler has an ERA of 4 and gets run support of 6 runs per game. That would be better than olsen with a 3 ERA that gets 2-3 runs per game run support.

what terrible thinking.... :-?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Baseball Leftovers