Need Commish Opinions. Is this Commish Bush League? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Need Commish Opinions. Is this Commish Bush League?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby johnsamo » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:06 pm

It's on the cusp of being voted down IMO... I don't believe it's collussion, but it seems the guy trading Lee is just dumb. I'd have to see the guy's roster and see if he's as stocked at OF as you say... Even so, he could get a better deal for Lee than that.

I think what the comish did was OK, he's giving the dumb guy (A) a chance to rethink it, and (b) the other teams a chance to make a better offer.
johnsamo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby johnsamo » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:21 pm

We have this sort of situation 2 or 3 times a year in our league. I'm in a 8 years running league and we've got one guy who's always finishes last and is always making bonehead moves and trades. He sells lows on cold vets and buy's high on any rookie on a streak. That and he's a Cub fan who for years has been nursing Wood and Prior on his keeper list every year. Don't even get me started on his draft picks... The weird thing is, the guy isn't an idiot. He went to college, he's a published author, but when it comes to FB, he's a moron.
johnsamo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers