What should i do with this team - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

What should i do with this team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Goldenglove989 » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:29 pm

SP-Mark Prior
SP-Barry Zito
SP-C.C. Sabathia
SP-Matt Clement
SP-Derek Lowe
LR-Ted Lilly
LR-Al Leiter
MR-Ugueth Urbina
MR-Jeff Nelson
MR-Billy Koch
CL-Byung-hyun Kim

1B-Jim Thome
2B-Luis Castillo
SS-Mark Loretta
3B- Armais Ramirez
OF-Vlad
OF-Luis Gonzalez
OF-Mark Texeira
1B/3B-Frank Thomas
2B/SS-Desi Relaford
DH-Sammy Sosa
Goldenglove989
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Bukoski77 » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:38 am

Roto, H-H? What kind of league? The only holes I see are infield and closer. Closer being the biggest hurdle. Leiter seems to be trying to prove he belongs in the starting lineup in all fantasy leagues, even though he is still walking too many batters. He gives you a little expendability to acquire a closer. Your best move to get help with saves is Clement, althogh I think you will have to step up to the plate and offer Lowe if you want a secure established closer. Dont trade Zito, you just cant get what he is worth right now and he hasnt pitched too horrible despite his recent run, just got to wait him out. With your MI depending on what you need here goes. If you need steals try and trade Ramirez at 3rd for a MI produceing adequate steal totals to let him go. Then Bench Loretta in place of your new aquisition. shifting Teixera or Thomas to 3rd keeping your roster ok. If you need power then its vice versa, Relaford might have enough trade value himself to help you out.

All in all, looks like a loaded team.
"Son we would like to keep you around here but were trying to win a pennant this year."
Bukoski77
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team