Byung-Hyun Kim - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Byung-Hyun Kim

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Byung-Hyun Kim

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:40 pm

Okay, I'll just throw this out there and see what happens and most of you probably don't care.

What happened to this guy. He was an elite pitcher for 2 years and a good pitcher for 2 years after that. Is this another case of Asian pitchers coming here and be successful at first and then fall hard or is there other reasons(now that Coors no longer seem to be an excuse) why he has gone from a sub 3 ERA, sub 4 ERA pitcher to a barely sub 5 ERA pitcher? Is his stuff gone or anything? I just need an explanation.

Thanks in advance
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Byung-Hyun Kim

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:45 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:Okay, I'll just throw this out there and see what happens and most of you probably don't care.

What happened to this guy. He was an elite pitcher for 2 years and a good pitcher for 2 years after that. Is this another case of Asian pitchers coming here and be successful at first and then fall hard or is there other reasons(now that Coors no longer seem to be an excuse) why he has gone from a sub 3 ERA, sub 4 ERA pitcher to a barely sub 5 ERA pitcher? Is his stuff gone or anything? I just need an explanation.

Thanks in advance

well he was a sub 3 era guy when he was a closer, he's never showed anything as a starter. as to why his job as a closer went to hell, you may want to try asking the yankees.
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers