Harden to the DL - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Harden to the DL

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:09 pm

GREAT news...ive been keeping afloat in 2nd place without prior and harden (and pujols) and when they come back they're goin to ride me to the championship. ;-D




i hope :-o
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby jeebas8280 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:51 pm

sweetness. I traded Aram and Paps for D wright and harden 10 days ago, might be a huge steal with the way Wright has turned it up from hot to sizzlin.
jeebas8280
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 114
Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WessWackos » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:06 am

I dumped Harden...he cleared waivers
WessWackos
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 465
Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby willy-t » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:34 am

jeebas8280 wrote:sweetness. I traded Aram and Paps for D wright and harden 10 days ago, might be a huge steal with the way Wright has turned it up from hot to sizzlin.


No way I would do that trade, Aram in the summer and Wright are almost equal.
willy-t
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 681
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The G-Man » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:28 am

WessWackos wrote:I dumped Harden...he cleared waivers


Someone will pick him up, and soon.
The G-Man
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 605
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

So what's the deal???

Postby berdugoba » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:11 pm

is Aram worth keeping??? I currently have him pending waivers for Chad Tracy; is this wise? And second, is Harden worth trading for at this point???
berdugoba
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 281
Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: So what's the deal???

Postby The Loveable Losers » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:27 pm

berdugoba wrote:is Aram worth keeping??? I currently have him pending waivers for Chad Tracy; is this wise? And second, is Harden worth trading for at this point???


Keep ARam. He's got legit 35hr power and has Lee coming back in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 7290
Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cubs Win!!! Cubs Win!!!

Postby LongBallMan23 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:35 pm

Harden is turning into Kerry Wood! Glad i traded him before he went back on again!
Image
LongBallMan23
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 607
Joined: 25 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:45 am

willy-t wrote:
jeebas8280 wrote:sweetness. I traded Aram and Paps for D wright and harden 10 days ago, might be a huge steal with the way Wright has turned it up from hot to sizzlin.


No way I would do that trade, Aram in the summer and Wright are almost equal.


:-t :-t :-t :-P
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby duckbillgates » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:37 pm

From CBS Sportsline:

News: According to the Contra Costa Times, Rich Harden (elbow) expects to return by the All-Star break.

Analysis: He could begin a throwing regime as early as next week. Fantasy owners have no choice but to keep him reserved until he is able to return. He's an ace when healthy.


;-D

I'm still wondering how big of a hit his keeper status has taken, though.
duckbillgates
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1216
Joined: 1 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: under a dead Ohio sky

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Jul. 28
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Diego at Atlanta
(12:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact