Well of the ones you listed I don't think the actual season has made a big difference in how they would of been ranked.
2) JUpton Ari OF - Still an elite talent, was hitting .330 before a recent slump
8) JSaltalam Atl C - You have this one wrong, he was ranked #18. I think it was a bit to high considering I doubt he would stay at C. His struggling in AA w/ the question of being a C, makes me move him down a bit.
16) IStewart Col 3B
19) ALaRoche LAD 3B - A bit high for me, but I thought that before the season
20) CQuentin Ari OF
23) CYoung Ari OF - I thought before the season he was a better prospect then Quentin and still do
25) TTulowitz Col SS
32) CGonzalez Ari OF - really starting to pick it up, should continue
43) NWalker Pit C - been hurt so hard to say
50) AMcCutche Pit OF
65) MSanders SFG SS/2b - struggling at the beginning of the year but still like him