"Good" vs "Bad" Reality TV - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

"Good" vs "Bad" Reality TV

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby stevethumb » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:19 pm

rock star INXS actually had talented musicians not just singers like american idol and watching brooke burke is always a good thang ;-D
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:25 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Coppermine I miss you O:-)

Anyways, reality tv is absolutely horrible.

I must confess to have probably seen every episode of what not to wear. That JAP Girl and the Tall gay guy take some ugly woman and dress her up and make her less ugly. You see my girlfriend likes this show therefore I have watched it out of the corner of my eyes a few times. I enjoy when they take skanky milfs with big hooters and turn them into better looking milfs with big hooters. The show is boring when the woman looks like a freak show and you know there will be no good to come.

ASC, Noooooooooooooo! Never admit you like What Not to Wear!!! My girlfriend watches it religiously and, like you, I've been watching it out the corner of my eye, occassionally complaining about how much it "sucks" as to reaffirm my manliness. But even I have to admit the show is entertaining and, for a reality show, is certainly based on reality. It also makes me feel good about myself because most people really suck at dressing themselves.

Like I said out of the corner of my eye. I'd give it to the JAP chick though she's got a banging body and i'd just ignore her nose.

Anyways, other then the fact that the show isn't completely the worst show on TV my GF lets me play video games when she's watching it. Yea Freedom! Independent Acs!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:53 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

I must confess to have probably seen every episode of what not to wear. That JAP Girl and the Tall gay guy take some ugly woman and dress her up and make her less ugly. You see my girlfriend likes this show therefore I have watched it out of the corner of my eyes a few times. I enjoy when they take skanky milfs with big hooters and turn them into better looking milfs with big hooters. The show is boring when the woman looks like a freak show and you know there will be no good to come.

ASC, Noooooooooooooo! Never admit you like What Not to Wear!!! My girlfriend watches it religiously and, like you, I've been watching it out the corner of my eye, occassionally complaining about how much it "sucks" as to reaffirm my manliness. But even I have to admit the show is entertaining and, for a reality show, is certainly based on reality. It also makes me feel good about myself because most people really suck at dressing themselves.

Like I said out of the corner of my eye. I'd give it to the JAP chick though she's got a banging body and i'd just ignore her nose.

Anyways, other then the fact that the show isn't completely the worst show on TV my GF lets me play video games when she's watching it. Yea Freedom! Independent Acs!

Yeah, I usually have my nose stuck in Civilization IV when it's on. That way she isn't bugging me while I'm conducting a military offensive against those vile Aztecs. Damn you Montezuma!!!!

On another note, I don't think she's Japanese; she looks good facing forward but that nose is rough on her profile.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:17 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Yeah, I usually have my nose stuck in Civilization IV when it's on. That way she isn't bugging me while I'm conducting a military offensive against those vile Aztecs. Damn you Montezuma!!!!

On another note, I don't think she's Japanese; she looks good facing forward but that nose is rough on her profile.

No not Jap as in Japense

Jewish American Princess
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Minor League Skilz » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:24 pm

CadensDad wrote:
The Joe Schmo show was another good one I liked, had a nice twist to it with only 1 person being real and the others are all actors.

I loved Joe Schmo. The first one that is. They really couldn't have found a better candidate for that TV experiment.

I watch Dog when I can. That reality show with the midget family always keeps me entertained too.

Inked ;-D
So you think you can Dance. :-t
Last Comic. :-t
UFC Ultimate Fighter... ;-D :-t ..love the fights, hate the lead up
The 1st 48. ;-D
Minor League Skilz
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:26 am

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

No not Jap as in Japense

Jewish American Princess

ah...that makes more sense, especially since you didnt preface the comment with "no disrespect to the Orientals..."

luckily my fiance hates this show but was a big Trading Spaces and While You Were Out fan and i developed a thing for Paige Davis :-L
she's kinda like that hot mom one of your friends had when you were 13. i'd make her bring me cookies and lemonade in her bra and panties
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:32 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

No not Jap as in Japense

Jewish American Princess

ah...that makes more sense, especially since you didnt preface the comment with "no disrespect to the Orientals..."

luckily my fiance hates this show but was a big Trading Spaces and While You Were Out fan and i developed a thing for Paige Davis :-L
she's kinda like that hot mom one of your friends had when you were 13. i'd make her bring me cookies and lemonade in her bra and panties

Giggity Giggity!!

I hated that show with that guy Tad Patterton or whatever his name was he was super flamboyant but tried to be straight. Is that Trading Spaces or the while you are out.
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:41 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

No not Jap as in Japense

Jewish American Princess

Giggity Giggity!!

I hated that show with that guy Tad Patterton or whatever his name was he was super flamboyant but tried to be straight. Is that Trading Spaces or the while you are out.

is that the guy that's now on Extreme: Makeover and yells really loud? i forget which of those he was on, but it was one of them. that Extreme: Makeover show and the entire cast makes me so angry. they exploit all these poor people and have the lamest fake people on the show. i mean, it's nice that they build these people a house, but can some immigrant worker who's wife died with 8 kids afford the taxes on some $4 million dollar house?

ahh...Ty Pennington, that's his name, and yelling through a megaphone is his game "ALRIGHTFERGUSONFAMILYAREYOUREADYTOLOOKATYOURNEWHOUSETHATYOUCANTAFFORDTHETASEXON?NOWGETAGOODSHOCKOFTHOSESICKKIDSANDMAKETHEEFFIMINATEMEXICANGUYCRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i hate TV :-t
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:51 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

No not Jap as in Japense

Jewish American Princess

Giggity Giggity!!

is that the guy that's now on Extreme: Makeover and yells really loud? i forget which of those he was on, but it was one of them. that Extreme: Makeover show and the entire cast makes me so angry. they exploit all these poor people and have the lamest fake people on the show. i mean, it's nice that they build these people a house, but can some immigrant worker who's wife died with 8 kids afford the taxes on some $4 million dollar house?

ahh...Ty Pennington, that's his name, and yelling through a megaphone is his game "ALRIGHTFERGUSONFAMILYAREYOUREADYTOLOOKATYOURNEWHOUSETHATYOUCANTAFFORDTHETASEXON?NOWGETAGOODSHOCKOFTHOSESICKKIDSANDMAKETHEEFFIMINATEMEXICANGUYCRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yea Ty Pennington. What a fake name.
And yea why does he have a megaphone. And he doens't do anything at all.

God I hate that show.

acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:16 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

No not Jap as in Japense

Jewish American Princess

Giggity Giggity!!

Yea Ty Pennington. What a fake name.
And yea why does he have a megaphone. And he doens't do anything at all.

God I hate that show.

i'm so tempted to make that my avatar for awhile just to spite you, but i think Judge Fudge is going swimmingly

BTW...i saw a Barbaro update today, he's doing good and was happy to have visitors
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk