John Lester - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

John Lester

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Morrison8312 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:52 pm

FalcoAtL wrote:
The Loveable Losers wrote:I saw that posted on Rotowire that there's a good chance he'll start one of the games of the double header.


No smart guy, where was it said that he would be sent down after the game.


Yeah he's going to be sent down after. They're not going to rush him and Hansen. They'll both probably be back up in September
Morrison8312
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1132
Joined: 5 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In the Heart of Red Sox Nation

John Lester

Postby The Tri State Titans » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:55 pm

To start saturday for boston. If he does well he could stay. Wells may not be ready to come off the dl next week and depending on the how the other new starter pans out . he may be around for awhile. great pick up.
The Tri State Titans
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

User avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FalcoAtL » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:08 pm

This is old news bud. Also its Jon not John.
Image
FalcoAtL
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1890
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: John Lester

Postby kid sox » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:16 am

The Tri State Titans wrote:To start saturday for boston. If he does well he could stay. Wells may not be ready to come off the dl next week and depending on the how the other new starter pans out . he may be around for awhile. great pick up.


Wells not only won't be ready for come off the DL next week, there is a chance he wont pitch again. The knee just isn't responding and he is having trouble riding a stationary bike.
kid sox
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 230
Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: John Lester

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:47 am

kid sox wrote:
The Tri State Titans wrote:To start saturday for boston. If he does well he could stay. Wells may not be ready to come off the dl next week and depending on the how the other new starter pans out . he may be around for awhile. great pick up.


Wells not only won't be ready for come off the DL next week, there is a chance he wont pitch again. The knee just isn't responding and he is having trouble riding a stationary bike.


Not to sound cruel or anything, but, as a BoSox fan, I don't think I'm going to miss Wells too much.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Philliebuster » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:09 am

With the way Pauley pitched yesterday, do you think they keep him around in the rotation longer, and keep Lester down the farm?
Philliebuster
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1238
Joined: 28 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: New Jersey

Postby kid sox » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:22 am

Philliebuster wrote:With the way Pauley pitched yesterday, do you think they keep him around in the rotation longer, and keep Lester down the farm?


Lester pitches Sat, Sox have a double header.
kid sox
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 230
Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FalcoAtL » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:48 pm

kid sox wrote:
Philliebuster wrote:With the way Pauley pitched yesterday, do you think they keep him around in the rotation longer, and keep Lester down the farm?


Lester pitches Sat, Sox have a double header.


Okay I think that's been established already
Image
FalcoAtL
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1890
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:38 pm

FalcoAtL wrote:
kid sox wrote:
Philliebuster wrote:With the way Pauley pitched yesterday, do you think they keep him around in the rotation longer, and keep Lester down the farm?


Lester pitches Sat, Sox have a double header.


Okay I think that's been established already


I just heard Jon (John) Lester may very well pitch this Saturday. Supposedly there's a double-header scheduled, and the insiders tell us he may be called up to pitch that day.

:-b
;-)
B-)
O:-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Prooks25 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:48 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
FalcoAtL wrote:
kid sox wrote:
Philliebuster wrote:With the way Pauley pitched yesterday, do you think they keep him around in the rotation longer, and keep Lester down the farm?


Lester pitches Sat, Sox have a double header.


Okay I think that's been established already


I just heard Jon (John) Lester may very well pitch this Saturday. Supposedly there's a double-header scheduled, and the insiders tell us he may be called up to pitch that day.

:-b
;-)
B-)
O:-)

Oh really? ;-)
Prooks25
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1949
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact