this thread is an exact copy of the "What to do with Adam Dunn" thread from 2005, 2004 and 2003 ....
the complaints are all the same
* His BA sucks
* His only hits solo HR
* His RBI Production is pathetic
and then there are always the guys the claim ..
* His is starting to turn it around
* His BB's don't hurt you
* His BA will end up around .250-.260
* That team scores so many runs, he can't help but get more RBI's.
* He steals bases, what 1B steals bases?
But it never changes.
It kind of cracks me up, all of the people with "hope" for Adam Dunn.
Every year, its the same thing..