Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

I'm about to take over first, how do I look?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I'm about to take over first, how do I look?

Postby Diamond Miners » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:01 pm

C- R.Hernandez(Bal-C) 1B- L.Berkman(Hou-1B/OF) 2B- R.Weeks(Mil-2B) SS- M.Young(Tex-SS) 3B- D.Wright(NYM-3B) 3OF- J.Bay(Pit-OF), M.Cabrera(Fla-3B/OF), V.Guerrero(LAA-OF) Util- B.Abreu(Phi-OF)
Bench- R.Howard(Phi-1B), J.Hermida(Fla-OF), B.McCann(Atl-C)(DL), M.Giles(Atl-2B), T.Helton(Col-1B)

2SP- F.Carmona(Cle-SP,RP), J.Papelbon(Bos-SP/RP) 2RP- B.Lidge(Hou-RP), D.Turnbow(Mil-RP) 2P- T.Hoffman(SD-RP), M.Gonzalez(Pit-RP)
Bench- J.Schmidt(SF-SP), D.Davis(Mil-SP), C.Zambrano(ChC-SP), J.Peavy(SD-SP)

This is a daily changes league so whenever one of my starters is going to pick I switch them in for Carmona who is currently in the long relief for Cle and eats up innings while getting a few Ks.

Same goes with Howard, I typically look at who's pitching against them and decide if he replaces someone in the lineup.

So aside from telling me to put one person somewhere in my lineup, how does my team look? I'm currently working on acquiring Santana for Abure + Schmidt (though it mike take Zambrano and I'm not sure I want to do that).

Oh and this is a keeper league where we keep 8 players going into the next season. If I had to pick right now my keepers would be: Vlad, Wright, Cabrera, Bay, Young, Peavy, Zambrano, with the 8th spot going to Howard, Abreu or Berkman.
Diamond Miners
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 54)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Diamond Miners » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:03 am

anyone else? And the deal has remained Schmidt, though it might take M.Young. Which means I have to trade Abreu for another SS. I'm hoping to get Tejeda but would settle for Jeter if I can. But the Tejada owner is holding out for Abreu plus someone else.
Diamond Miners
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 54)

Postby mrider » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:43 am

Im thinking get a 2 baseman. With all that hitting depth on the bench, like Abreu is a valuble piece who is expendable to you, you could easily get a pretty good base stealer for a 2nd basemen because to me it looks like thats what you want in Abreu.
mrider
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -18)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team