Wallpaper Gallery Request/Submit thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Wallpaper Gallery Request/Submit thread

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Re: Wallpaper Gallery Request/Submit thread

Postby SJNez46 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:27 pm

Hey guys, I know this is a pretty old thread, but I was wondering if someone could make me a wallpaper. I would make it myself if I knew how to do wallpapers. What I would like, is a wall with Ted Williams and Jacoby Ellsbury. I would prefer to have the pic of WIlliams in color just so it blends better.(I know they have a color pic of WIlliams in google images). At the top above Williams I would like it to say "THe Past and have "THe FUture" above Ellsbury. THE backgrond can be annything, but I would like it to be Red. I would also appreciate if it could have the Red Sox logo on it somewhere. Thanks a lot to anyone who can do this. :-)
Also, I would like to try one of these but I have no clue how. I didnt read all 20 something pages before this, but I think a lot more artists would try wallpapers if there was a tutorial on how to make them.
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 pm

most people stopped taking requests in this thread. i hope someone does try this for you though.

in all reality, a wallpaper is the same thing as a sig just much larger and more square as opposed to rectangular. but it is VERY difficult. theres so much leftover space you work with and with everything so big, very minor flaws that you could normally cover up in a sig, are not. text is also much different. you have to use such a large size font that you cant get by with a simple font imo. i think i submitted two wallpapers here and i obviously wasnt ready for it. but my skills have gotten much better. i might try another out soon.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey who doesn't like resurrecting old threads?

well I'm kind of in the mood to make a new wallpaper. If you do have a request for something PM me. I'll probably only take one request for the time being. I'll most likely post it into the thread too. I think I'll update the gallery too.(guess it wasn't too much to update, but it was)
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 am

WickedSmaat wrote:Hey who doesn't like resurrecting old threads?

well I'm kind of in the mood to make a new wallpaper. If you do have a request for something PM me. I'll probably only take one request for the time being. I'll most likely post it into the thread too. I think I'll update the gallery too.(guess it wasn't too much to update, but it was)

if you really want too, a phillies championship wall would be pretty sweet. maybe a team celebration pic or something? :-L ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby qbyballer32 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 pm

here is somef my best work

qbyballerposters.webs.com
qbyballer32
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests