Wallpaper Gallery Request/Submit thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Wallpaper Gallery Request/Submit thread

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby Zito is God » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any time to make a baseball background for my desktop containing all (or at least the good ones) my dynasty team players.

LeBer made a great background for me a couple of years back and I was wondering if anyone wanted to give a hand at it.

My players are: Pyierzinski, Sexson, Soriano, Furcal, Rolen, Bay, Hunter, Francouer, Huff, Kazmir, Hudson, Webb, Buehrle, Olsen, and Ryan.

Although since this is for a desktop I assume there is no maximumsize or whatever, but if you need to take out some players to make it look better you can get rid of Pyirzinski, Buerhle, Rolen, and Huff.

Thanks in advance.
Image

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 4169
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Secretly advising Cashman.

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:51 pm

Zito is God wrote:I was wondering if anyone had any time to make a baseball background for my desktop containing all (or at least the good ones) my dynasty team players.

LeBer made a great background for me a couple of years back and I was wondering if anyone wanted to give a hand at it.

My players are: Pyierzinski, Sexson, Soriano, Furcal, Rolen, Bay, Hunter, Francouer, Huff, Kazmir, Hudson, Webb, Buehrle, Olsen, and Ryan.

Although since this is for a desktop I assume there is no maximumsize or whatever, but if you need to take out some players to make it look better you can get rid of Pyirzinski, Buerhle, Rolen, and Huff.

Thanks in advance.


thats quite a lofty request 8-o 8-o ...id be curious to see how the finished product would look.... :-?
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:03 am

Don't want this thing to fall off :-o

Tomorrow night I should have a chance to update everything in the wallpaper page ;-D
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:40 pm

bumpity
Image
*I created this sig
CrashOverrid3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 559
Joined: 2 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: MI

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:26 pm

wow....some pretty impressive work in this thread guys ;-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Chief Pixel Pusher
Chief Pixel Pusher

User avatar

Posts: 23
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Red Sox Nation » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:44 pm

BUMP! :-B :-) ;-D :-D O:-) B-)
[url=http://omgitspeter.googlepages.com/home]My Graphics[/url]

Image
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 387
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:46 am

started working on some football walls and sigs...started this wall of lj but got alittle stuck on ideas and ran outta time, but ill post it just to bump this up alittle bit.

Image
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby chargersfan36 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:39 pm

Snakes I hope you don't have a problem with me doing this but I saw your wall and thought there was more that could be done with it so I tried some things.

Image
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Posts: 647
Joined: 2 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: San Diego

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:03 pm

chargersfan36 wrote:Snakes I hope you don't have a problem with me doing this but I saw your wall and thought there was more that could be done with it so I tried some things.

Image



not at all....VERY NICE
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Wallpaper Gallery Request/Submit thread

Postby DzNutz88 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:28 pm

does anyone have a jose reyes one?
Image
DzNutz88
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 218
Joined: 2 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: joiingds and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Arizona at Chi Cubs
(12:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(2:20 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(3:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(3:35 pm)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at Toronto
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Baltimore
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact