eBay problem that could get nasty - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

eBay problem that could get nasty

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby chadlincoln » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:59 pm

Her husband sent me a mean letter telling me:

"I have sent your a virus since you continue to harass my wife! My next time WILL be United States Legal Office!

Someone esle got your camera so deal with it. MOVE ON!!!

loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Only thing I sent her in the message of the refund is that if the camera does happen to arrive to please re-issue payment

What a loser. Sent me a virus? Come on now. I'm not some idiot who doesn't know what he's doing.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:03 pm

chadlincoln wrote:Her husband sent me a mean letter telling me:

"I have sent your a virus since you continue to harass my wife! My next time WILL be United States Legal Office!

Only thing I sent her in the message of the refund is that if the camera does happen to arrive to please re-issue payment

What a loser. Sent me a virus? Come on now. I'm not some idiot who doesn't know what he's doing.

Wow...wait a second. He threatened you with a virus, but then he's going to take legal action? Does he realize he's the one comitting the crime by "sending a virus."

This really pissess me off. I know it has nothing to do with me, but damn...I can't stand it when people pull stuff like this off.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:01 pm

only neutral feedback!?!?! i woulda killed on the feedback and i DEFINITELY would have closed my paypal account....also i would ruin her ebay future...... every item she has listed, raise it up to $10 million dollars...make her go through the trouble of making a new name etc....

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby KPucks » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:20 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
chadlincoln wrote:Her husband sent me a mean letter telling me:

Wow...wait a second. He threatened you with a virus, but then he's going to take legal action? Does he realize he's the one comitting the crime by "sending a virus."

This really pissess me off. I know it has nothing to do with me, but damn...I can't stand it when people pull stuff like this off.

Actually, I think threatening someone with a virus may actually be a crime. If he actually did send you a virus on purpose, I am almost positive it is a crime. I would save that email and see and check into the possibility of pressing charges.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:21 pm

i agree...go to whatever extent to punish this person....

p.s. how much was the camera?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:52 pm

I'm bored tonight. Maybee i'll use my brilliant mind for evil and think of a deviant plan of awesomeness
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby DK » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:14 am

Wow, these people are really acting like little children.

It's too bad there's no decency test (or, clearly, intelligence test) for using eBay or any internet service.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:06 am

Bad luck..

I would go as far as you can to get the money back because these people don't deserve to get away with it. Definitely look into the virus threat also.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:29 am

i have a really good idea:

why dont you just buy something more expensive off her (seems like she sells alot of stuff on there) and do the same thing back to her :-? ;-D

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Buyer has sent # of neg emails& using bad words reported 2ebay &paypal stay away

LMAO

It's a $41 auction. Not sure that I'd hire a lawyer just yet. :-°
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk