Morales / Botts - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Morales / Botts

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Morales / Botts

Postby Philly_05 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:17 am

I was wondering what everyone else thinks of these two players. Both have hit the majors now. Because of some lack of thinking i'm sorta stuck with them as choices for my UTIL spot on my team. Unless I start Freddy Sanchez an Marcus Giles everyday.

I'm keeping Morales on my minor league keepers again this year. But I what do others think of these two young players. I'm thinking about trying to get Chipper Jones to fill my UTIL spot. Should I do that or wait for these two. An do you think I could go the rest of the year with a Morales Botts UTIL play everday. Or is it way to early to expect anything from both of them from people who know them a little more than me ? O:-)
Philly_05
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 606)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:14 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 717)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers