New to Dynasty League....Help with prospects - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

New to Dynasty League....Help with prospects

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New to Dynasty League....Help with prospects

Postby SwisherSweet » Tue May 30, 2006 4:20 pm

Ok....We can have 15 guys in our farm team. I have some talent there, but am looking for prospects that might not be already taken. All the studs are gone.....I have Pence, Shin Choo, Miguel Montero, Adam Miller, Radhames Liz.......is this a good start?...any suggestions would be great
SwisherSweet
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New to Dynasty League....Help with prospects

Postby teddyballgamemvp » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:47 pm

SwisherSweet wrote:Ok....We can have 15 guys in our farm team. I have some talent there, but am looking for prospects that might not be already taken. All the studs are gone.....I have Pence, Shin Choo, Miguel Montero, Adam Miller, Radhames Liz.......is this a good start?...any suggestions would be great

There are more nice prospects than you think. Just list the ones that are already taken and we can tell you some names of guys who are still available.
teddyballgamemvp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: New to Dynasty League....Help with prospects

Postby Havok1517 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:18 pm

teddyballgamemvp wrote:
SwisherSweet wrote:Ok....We can have 15 guys in our farm team. I have some talent there, but am looking for prospects that might not be already taken. All the studs are gone.....I have Pence, Shin Choo, Miguel Montero, Adam Miller, Radhames Liz.......is this a good start?...any suggestions would be great

There are more nice prospects than you think. Just list the ones that are already taken and we can tell you some names of guys who are still available.

Yeah, a lot of guys that at in AA or just drafted can have the same value as some guys people are saying ae ready or close to ready. 1 guy i really like that came out of no where is Matt Garza (looks to be Radke's replacement in the future Twin rotation). I'm willing to bet he's there and maybe guys like Jeff Clement, Maybin, & Fernando Martinez.
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 138)

Return to Minor League & College Baseball