There are no words. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

There are no words.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Zito is God » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:03 pm

I still think Paris Hilton is hot, I'll watch the video, but won't pay attention to the song, shes too dumb to have a good voice.
Image

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 4169
Joined: 11 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Secretly advising Cashman.

Postby Another Blown Save » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:58 pm

I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html
Mat Latos - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
Another Blown Save
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 5385
Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:02 pm

Another Blown Save wrote:I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html

I assume this is her trying to be Marilyn Monroe for Hefner.

Why doesn't she just pose for playboy they might be able to make her look pretty nice with an airbrush
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:42 am

acsguitar wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html

I assume this is her trying to be Marilyn Monroe for Hefner.

Why doesn't she just pose for playboy they might be able to make her look pretty nice with an airbrush


as long as they dont airbrush out her lazy eye
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:04 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html

I assume this is her trying to be Marilyn Monroe for Hefner.

Why doesn't she just pose for playboy they might be able to make her look pretty nice with an airbrush


as long as they dont airbrush out her lazy eye


I'm still waiting for the Lindsey Lohan sex tape to appear somewhere. Hopefully she's doing it with Paris Hilton. giggity
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:11 am

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html

I assume this is her trying to be Marilyn Monroe for Hefner.

Why doesn't she just pose for playboy they might be able to make her look pretty nice with an airbrush


as long as they dont airbrush out her lazy eye


I'm still waiting for the Lindsey Lohan sex tape to appear somewhere. Hopefully she's doing it with Paris Hilton. giggity


eh she got too skinny for my liking. hopefully she'll go the skanky route and show the goods like Anne Hathaway of Disney's Princess Diaries fame though
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html

I assume this is her trying to be Marilyn Monroe for Hefner.

Why doesn't she just pose for playboy they might be able to make her look pretty nice with an airbrush


as long as they dont airbrush out her lazy eye


I'm still waiting for the Lindsey Lohan sex tape to appear somewhere. Hopefully she's doing it with Paris Hilton. giggity


eh she got too skinny for my liking. hopefully she'll go the skanky route and show the goods like Anne Hathaway of Disney's Princess Diaries fame though

hmm whats this you say? Sounds interesting

Sweet google search brought up some very nice pictures
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:13 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html

I assume this is her trying to be Marilyn Monroe for Hefner.

Why doesn't she just pose for playboy they might be able to make her look pretty nice with an airbrush


as long as they dont airbrush out her lazy eye


I'm still waiting for the Lindsey Lohan sex tape to appear somewhere. Hopefully she's doing it with Paris Hilton. giggity


eh she got too skinny for my liking. hopefully she'll go the skanky route and show the goods like Anne Hathaway of Disney's Princess Diaries fame though

hmm whats this you say? Sounds interesting

Sweet google search brought up some very nice pictures


sadly i rented the movie Havoc, just to see her boobies. it turned out to be watchable and as a (i guess you could call it) a bonus had Bijou Phillips too. i was even able to convince my fiance to rent it by saying "i heard this was good"

another underrated movie that has good boobs is Twilight, starring Paul Newman and Reese Witherspoons boobs
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:16 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Another Blown Save wrote:I just rememberd about this
http://www.break.com/index/parissings.html

I assume this is her trying to be Marilyn Monroe for Hefner.

Why doesn't she just pose for playboy they might be able to make her look pretty nice with an airbrush


as long as they dont airbrush out her lazy eye


I'm still waiting for the Lindsey Lohan sex tape to appear somewhere. Hopefully she's doing it with Paris Hilton. giggity


eh she got too skinny for my liking. hopefully she'll go the skanky route and show the goods like Anne Hathaway of Disney's Princess Diaries fame though

hmm whats this you say? Sounds interesting

Sweet google search brought up some very nice pictures


sadly i rented the movie Havoc, just to see her boobies. it turned out to be watchable and as a (i guess you could call it) a bonus had Bijou Phillips too. i was even able to convince my fiance to rent it by saying "i heard this was good"

another underrated movie that has good boobs is Twilight, starring Paul Newman and Reese Witherspoons boobs


I'd just fast forward I think till I saw her boobs..Then I'd take a nap
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Johnesmype, unioreimi and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact