Please Help me....I dont know what to do - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Please Help me....I dont know what to do

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please Help me....I dont know what to do

Postby Spiegs1106 » Mon May 29, 2006 1:08 am

I need your advice on this situation. I had been dating this girl for 10 months and got really close. In the beginning of April, I kind of had a nervous breakdown and broke up with her because I was afraid of the commitment and becoming too connected with her before I went off to College next year.

3 Days after I broke up with her I told her I had made a huge mistake and we got back together. Well we had been doing amazing and at the end of April I went to Greece on a class trip (without her) and I missed her so much. Well I got home and she told me how much she missed me and I believe it to this day. A couple days later she asked to speak to me in person about something. She told me that while I was gone she kissed this guy Mike from a nearby town (who her identical twin is now dating). I was devastated and told her flat out I didn’t respect her anymore and could never look at her the same again. I broke up with her for what I thought was for good.

We went a good 3 weeks after being broken up with our group of friends we skipped school for senior cut day to go into Boston. We flirted the ENTIRE time and all our friends were asking questions. Well her and I talked about it and told each other we still had feelings for each other. She told me she met another guy Zach from another town and that she liked being with him because she would feel no emotions leaving him when she goes to school. She didn’t want to get back with me because it would be hard to leave each other.

Well Prom was the other night and I went with another girl who was a friend of mine. She went alone without a date. We avoided each other for the entire night but for the last song she asked me to dance. They played “Graduation by Vitamin C which was painful for me. We went on our ways but the real problem was we were going to the same post prom party.

I got wasted at this party and was falling asleep on a cot alone upstairs. She must have heard that I passed out and came upstairs to check on me. Next thing I know shes is lying with me and we are making-out. She says “I cant do this, I’m kind of with Zach.” And then she lies down and we cuddle for a little bit then she leaves.

The next morning I woke up before her and left while she was still asleep. Tonight I can’t stop thinking of her. I want to get back together. Honestly, I am a mess. I don’t know what to do.

I want to talk to her, but I don’t know what to say. I’m almost afraid to see her. It’s awful.

I would love to hear everyone’s advice.
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HiddenIdentity » Mon May 29, 2006 1:12 am

She's evil. :-t

I may offer something more constructive when its not 1am. ;-D
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Madison » Mon May 29, 2006 1:20 am

Tough one. No matter what, you have to figure out what you want. Either you want to be with her, or you don't. I know it's not as simple as it sounds, but that's what it boils down to. If you don't want to be with her, then go find someone else and have some fun. If you do want to be with her, then there's really two choices. Either let her date this Zach, and wait on her to come back to you, or take her away from Zach. If you want her, go get her! I'd go get her if I wanted her, but that's me.

Best of luck! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Spiegs1106 » Mon May 29, 2006 1:24 am

Madison wrote:Tough one. No matter what, you have to figure out what you want. Either you want to be with her, or you don't. I know it's not as simple as it sounds, but that's what it boils down to. If you don't want to be with her, then go find someone else and have some fun. If you do want to be with her, then there's really two choices. Either let her date this Zach, and wait on her to come back to you, or take her away from Zach. If you want her, go get her! I'd go get her if I wanted her, but that's me.

Best of luck! ;-D

I do want her. I dont know how to approach her. Im tempted to TEXT her tomorrow asking if we can talk. Maybe go for a walk
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon May 29, 2006 1:28 am

3 weeks and there is a Zach already. :-t

Now seriously, if you want to talk with her...do it, man. :-) Just tell her how you feel, you guys been together before, it shouldn't be hard. Figure out what you both want and see from there.

Go Spiegs1106. B-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby Spiegs1106 » Mon May 29, 2006 1:30 am

[quote="kimchi_chigae"]3 weeks and there is a Zach already. :-tquote]

she is using Zach just to get some play without the relationship and I hate it
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby acsguitar » Mon May 29, 2006 2:15 am

My advice is go to college forget about her and have the time of your life
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Madison » Mon May 29, 2006 2:30 am

Spiegs1106 wrote:
Madison wrote:Tough one. No matter what, you have to figure out what you want. Either you want to be with her, or you don't. I know it's not as simple as it sounds, but that's what it boils down to. If you don't want to be with her, then go find someone else and have some fun. If you do want to be with her, then there's really two choices. Either let her date this Zach, and wait on her to come back to you, or take her away from Zach. If you want her, go get her! I'd go get her if I wanted her, but that's me.

Best of luck! ;-D

I do want her. I dont know how to approach her. Im tempted to TEXT her tomorrow asking if we can talk. Maybe go for a walk

You're thinking too much. I'd have already called her.

Then again, I am on my second marriage, so I'm not an expert or anything. :-o
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Mon May 29, 2006 2:32 am

Madison wrote:You're thinking too much. I'd have already called her.

Then again, I am on my second marriage, so I'm not an expert or anything. :-o

Bowling accident? Lose the first wife in a riskee poker game?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby bigh0rt » Mon May 29, 2006 2:33 am

acsguitar wrote:My advice is go to college forget about her and have the time of your life

As short-sighted, pig headed, yadda yadda, some people may view this; it's actually the correct advice (in my opinion, of course). This is coming from a guy who is ENGAGED to the girl he met in college -- and there are more than just a few occasions I wish I'd have spent more of my undergraduate career 'single'. It is the ultimate fun.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 347)

Next

Return to General Talk