Funny Pics! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Funny Pics!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Funny Pics!

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Simulacrum wrote:I bought this t-shirt about a month ago. I love it. :-)

You put on your wizard robe and hat? :-D
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby AussieDodger » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:40 pm

I watched that gif for 3 hours straight, and it happened twice. ;-D ;-D
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:44 pm

AussieDodger wrote:I watched that gif for 3 hours straight, and it happened twice. ;-D ;-D

it != fapping :-P
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:55 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:I bought this t-shirt about a month ago. I love it. :-)

You put on your wizard robe and hat? :-D

That's right, and then I take Mrs. Wood out to dinner. She's used to that kind of treatment. :-)
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Simulacrum wrote:That's right, and then I take Mrs. Wood out to dinner. She's used to that kind of treatment. :-)

Yeah, and don't let me forget to thank you for that.

In case anyone wonders what's going on, we're conducting a social experiment. I told Sim of my theory that women didn't care who romanced them. I postulated that they'd give it up to whomever is around after they've been "primed." So Sim here volunteered for the job. He's been taking my wife out for dinner, entertaining her (paying, too - thanks buddy), and basically doing all the hard work for me. It's looking like my theory was right.

When he drops her off back at the house, all I've had to do is set down the Wiimote and beer, pull myself up from the couch, brush the chip crumbs off my lap, and say hi. Her panties pretty much remove themselves at that point.

I heartily suggest that you guys start hiring you're own "priming agents." Not only am I getting more booty, but I'm doing less work to get it. I'd even say this service is worth paying for. Which makes me wonder...

Why are you still doing it for free, Sim? I guess you just enjoy Mrs. Wood's company? Or maybe it's the chance to dress up?
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Ah, Simulube
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:22 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:That's right, and then I take Mrs. Wood out to dinner. She's used to that kind of treatment. :-)

Yeah, and don't let me forget to thank you for that.

In case anyone wonders what's going on, we're conducting a social experiment. I told Sim of my theory that women didn't care who romanced them. I postulated that they'd give it up to whomever is around after they've been "primed." So Sim here volunteered for the job. He's been taking my wife out for dinner, entertaining her (paying, too - thanks buddy), and basically doing all the hard work for me. It's looking like my theory was right.

When he drops her off back at the house, all I've had to do is set down the Wiimote and beer, pull myself up from the couch, brush the chip crumbs off my lap, and say hi. Her panties pretty much remove themselves at that point.

I heartily suggest that you guys start hiring you're own "priming agents." Not only am I getting more booty, but I'm doing less work to get it. I'd even say this service is worth paying for. Which makes me wonder...

Why are you still doing it for free, Sim? I guess you just enjoy Mrs. Wood's company? Or maybe it's the chance to dress up?

Hey! This is the Funny Pic thread, not the Funny Paragraph thread. You aiming for a yellow card JT? }:-)
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Don't worry JT, I've got your back. Don't let the n00b push you around.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Don't worry JT, I've got your back. Don't let the n00b push you around.

You're just taking his side because I get your wife all hot and bothered too Mook.
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:47 pm

I'd be hot and bothered if a fat guy was sitting on me, too!
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk