Snakes Gould wrote:ummmm 3 idiotic posts in this thread......
1. it was riccardi's idea, it was john gibbons (the manager)
2. who the hell cares about errors from a fantasy standpoint.
3. yes it is a big jump. ss and 3b are drastically different in the major leagues. just because he LIKES playing there, doesnt make it effective.
1. who cares who's idea it was, Glaus is still playing short.
2. Some leagues have errors as a stat, you never know.
3. The man spent all his life up until the majors playing short...and even then he's played 10 games at SS in the major league level. Sure that's a limited amount of putouts, but so far no errors. I'm just saying, he's real comfortable down there -- and comfort level is more than half the battle...so again...I think it's not that big of a jump for a guy who has experience at the position...especially if it's just from time to time. heck, all we care about is the eligibility.