Extreme Pickled Situation involving females. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Extreme Pickled Situation involving females.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri May 26, 2006 1:24 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:hmmm...i think you should look at it this way...which one has the best chance of putting out...becasue otherwise, someday your going to be sitting around thinking "why didnt i bang that chick"


Yea true... I remember this girl at my highschool when I was a senior and she was a freshman. She was like 5 1 blonde and had like size 36d massive melons.

I wanted her bad but then I graduated.

4 years later I see her walking down the street at my college in SC!!

I run outside and was like hey did you go to O'Connell high school. She said yes and then 3 days later I was doing the motorboat if you know what I'm saying.

Unfortunately the evil womanly time of the month was upon her and I didn't get to totally command and conquer. She turned out to be really annoying and dumb but to this day I wish i had conquered her and what not.

So i guess at least do the motorboat with one of them and take the other one down to the paradise city at least for like 30-40 seconds if possible.


I consider myself fortunate that I rarely have any idea what you're talking about.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby knapplc » Fri May 26, 2006 1:26 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:hmmm...i think you should look at it this way...which one has the best chance of putting out...becasue otherwise, someday your going to be sitting around thinking "why didnt i bang that chick"


Yea true... I remember this girl at my highschool when I was a senior and she was a freshman. She was like 5 1 blonde and had like size 36d massive melons.

I wanted her bad but then I graduated.

4 years later I see her walking down the street at my college in SC!!

I run outside and was like hey did you go to O'Connell high school. She said yes and then 3 days later I was doing the motorboat if you know what I'm saying.

Unfortunately the evil womanly time of the month was upon her and I didn't get to totally command and conquer. She turned out to be really annoying and dumb but to this day I wish i had conquered her and what not.

So i guess at least do the motorboat with one of them and take the other one down to the paradise city at least for like 30-40 seconds if possible.


I consider myself fortunate that I rarely have any idea what you're talking about.


I'm glad I'm not alone in that! I often wonder if AC is speaking in some sort of code that only secret agents know - like he's plotting something and we're all unwilling accomplices.

Sometimes I'm afraid of ACS. But not in a fear way, just in a "Dude, that's weird" way.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7870
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby nsulham » Fri May 26, 2006 1:49 pm

Simulacrum wrote:A is Veronica, she will use you to make herself feel better and screw you over when Reggie comes around again with his hot car.

B is Betty who wants to have fun and make out and never understands why you're so hung up on Veronica when she's always been crazy about you.

Get in the hot tub with Betty, but do Veronica at some point if at all possible.


As someone who grew up reading the Archie comics this is not lost on me. Good stuff Sim, I had a stupid grin on my face when I read your post. Took me back ;-D

As for the pickle, I myself was once in a scenario like this right after I graduated HS. I had been chatting online with Girl A for a month or so when I came home from college for Thanksgiving break. During that time I met up with Girl B who was a friend of my sister's and I had sorta had a crush on for some time. Went on a date with Girl B, knowing the whole time that I really wanted to see what worked out with Girl A. Proceeded to go out on a few dates with A, only to get dumped a month later. Sad part is I KNOW I could have had some fun with B but I kinda brushed her off for A. I might be the only guy out there who chose the relationship over sex.

My advice? Follow what others here have said. A is likely just viewing you as rebound guy. But then again I'm not sure I could pass that up so whatever. Don't listen to me on second thought.
Image
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4883
Joined: 26 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlottesville

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri May 26, 2006 1:52 pm

knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:hmmm...i think you should look at it this way...which one has the best chance of putting out...becasue otherwise, someday your going to be sitting around thinking "why didnt i bang that chick"


Yea true... I remember this girl at my highschool when I was a senior and she was a freshman. She was like 5 1 blonde and had like size 36d massive melons.

I wanted her bad but then I graduated.

4 years later I see her walking down the street at my college in SC!!

I run outside and was like hey did you go to O'Connell high school. She said yes and then 3 days later I was doing the motorboat if you know what I'm saying.

Unfortunately the evil womanly time of the month was upon her and I didn't get to totally command and conquer. She turned out to be really annoying and dumb but to this day I wish i had conquered her and what not.

So i guess at least do the motorboat with one of them and take the other one down to the paradise city at least for like 30-40 seconds if possible.


I consider myself fortunate that I rarely have any idea what you're talking about.


I'm glad I'm not alone in that! I often wonder if AC is speaking in some sort of code that only secret agents know - like he's plotting something and we're all unwilling accomplices.

Sometimes I'm afraid of ACS. But not in a fear way, just in a "Dude, that's weird" way.


Motorboat is like a Brumski...
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri May 26, 2006 2:07 pm

AC you motorboatin' son of a gun ;) :-b Haven't laughed that hard in a while ;-D
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sat May 27, 2006 3:12 pm

Here is how it all panned out.

The basketball game with Girl A was a failure. She was simply not herself, not much was said and you could tell she was very upset. Completely out of the ordinary from our usual time together. We left at half time, and I took her home.

Around 10, Girl B came over and we had a good time. We just hung out watched tv and talked. It was a typical productive time with her. After hanging out with Girl B I am pretty confident in choosing her in this pickle. The only question remaining is should I completely write Girl A off? Or was she not fun to be with because of what she is currently going through?
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby nsulham » Sat May 27, 2006 3:18 pm

Go with B bro. A is still reeling from the ex-boyfriend and seems like she's regretting the decision.
Image
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4883
Joined: 26 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlottesville

Postby Lofunzo » Sat May 27, 2006 3:34 pm

BaseballFann0008 wrote:Here is how it all panned out.

The basketball game with Girl A was a failure. She was simply not herself, not much was said and you could tell she was very upset. Completely out of the ordinary from our usual time together. We left at half time, and I took her home.

Around 10, Girl B came over and we had a good time. We just hung out watched tv and talked. It was a typical productive time with her. After hanging out with Girl B I am pretty confident in choosing her in this pickle. The only question remaining is should I completely write Girl A off? Or was she not fun to be with because of what she is currently going through?


Go with B. You can be a friend to A but makes sure that it stays at that, at least for now.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun May 28, 2006 12:43 am

Lofunzo wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:Here is how it all panned out.

The basketball game with Girl A was a failure. She was simply not herself, not much was said and you could tell she was very upset. Completely out of the ordinary from our usual time together. We left at half time, and I took her home.

Around 10, Girl B came over and we had a good time. We just hung out watched tv and talked. It was a typical productive time with her. After hanging out with Girl B I am pretty confident in choosing her in this pickle. The only question remaining is should I completely write Girl A off? Or was she not fun to be with because of what she is currently going through?


Go with B. You can be a friend to A but makes sure that it stays at that, at least for now.


If she was upset over the breakup then that could linger for a while. I would consider her a friend only (no benefits) and keep the good vibes with B.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby AcidRock23 » Sun May 28, 2006 8:59 am

Perhaps A was overconfident that she had BaseballFann0008 'in her pocket' and was ready for him to put the big schmooze on and she was upset that BaseballFann0008, confident himself in knowing that a solid backup plan was in place w/ girl B, played it cool and did not provide the overschmoozing girl A was counting on?

Or, it could just be freaked out lunar concurrance that has nothing to do w/ BaseballFann0008 at all but, either way, I think that BaseballFann0008 gets the 'thrill of the chase' buzz more effectively w/ girl B and that she is a much better 'keeper prospect', instead of a 'player of the week'. Good job managing your 'team'!!! ;-D :-D
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 4170
Joined: 8 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Champaign, IL

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, joiingds and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Boston at Toronto
(12:37 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(1:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact