Extreme Pickled Situation involving females. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Extreme Pickled Situation involving females.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu May 25, 2006 7:37 pm

Where's DaQ when you need him? He'd know what to do. :-)
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 25, 2006 8:27 pm

warrick95 wrote:The "right" answer seems to be B, but if I was in your shoes, I'd go with A. So I'm guessing you'd rather go with A and IMO, that's what I would end up doing, too. Finally attaining the girl you always wanted is much more rewarding.

But he runs the risk of falling for the big chocolate chip diner cookie.* I mean we spend all of our lives looking at them and wanting a "taste" yet when we finally do, they are dry and tasteless. :-P

*People from N.J. will get that. ;-)

Bottom line, you want A because, if you didn't, you wouldn't have come here looking for advice. If you must make a choice, go with your heart. From the little that I know, I would stay with B because you know it works. With A, you never know.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 25, 2006 8:28 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:Where's DaQ when you need him? He'd know what to do. :-)

:-D :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby DaQ » Thu May 25, 2006 8:30 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:Where's DaQ when you need him? He'd know what to do. :-)

I do. Girl B wins. ;-D

Girl A, as some guys have already said, seems like she jsut wants a "guy". Sure, she COULD like you, but you're not really sure. You also mention that she just broke up with her bf. This means you could be a rebound for her. She's definitely cool to be friends with (benefits too? :-b ), but she seems to have a lot of drama - maybe too much for any guy to handle.

Girl B seems to be fun, and she seems to like you. The relationship between you two is getting better and better (a lot of good momentum) and it appears that you two will definitely become serious.

Girl B showed interest in you from the start - go get her. Girl A now claims she is interested in you, but only right after she broke up with her boyfriend - looks like she'll be missing out.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby AcidRock23 » Thu May 25, 2006 9:34 pm

+1 to Girl B. Girl A sounds as if she's not likely to yield a high return on your investment as you've already invested quite a bit and haven't got much to show for it, other than being a sounding board.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby baseball6791 » Thu May 25, 2006 10:05 pm

BaseballFann0008 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Post pictures then we can give you better advice
Yeah Im gonna put these girls on the internet...No way

Heres what Im doing tonight:

At 7:15 I will be picking Girl A up and we are going to a basketball game (kinda like old times her idea) I am doing this as her friend, and she needs to be occupied as shes going through a tough time. At 8:30ish girl A will be dropped off back at her residence.

At 9:00 I will then have Girl B over for a movie and w/e. This should be an interesting night, and I will re evaluate the enitre "pickled" situation in the morning.

Sounds tough, but here's what I'd say. Right now, Girl A is still in her post-relationship period and she is probably a lot more likely to do or say things that she doesn't really mean. Don't get sucked into it. Girl B on the other hand, sounds like fun, sounds like she actually likes you, sounds like you may have a good thing. I would talk to Girl A while at this basketball game and say, "Look, I think we are really good friends etc and I care about you and I'm here for you but I think its important that you about me and Girl B. I'm not 100% sure where its going but I like her and I think its best that I tell you about this now and you don't find out later from some one else." Hopefully she doesn't get too pissed and if things fall through with B and A is still interested at that point jump on it.

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby knapplc » Thu May 25, 2006 11:22 pm

Yep. DaQ and baseball6791 got it right.

Listen to their advice, my man. ;-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Red Stripe » Fri May 26, 2006 12:42 am

acsguitar wrote:Post pictures then we can give you better advice

Or at least of their bosomal(is that a word?) regions.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri May 26, 2006 11:00 am

hmmm...i think you should look at it this way...which one has the best chance of putting out...becasue otherwise, someday your going to be sitting around thinking "why didnt i bang that chick"
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Fri May 26, 2006 1:12 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:hmmm...i think you should look at it this way...which one has the best chance of putting out...becasue otherwise, someday your going to be sitting around thinking "why didnt i bang that chick"

Yea true... I remember this girl at my highschool when I was a senior and she was a freshman. She was like 5 1 blonde and had like size 36d massive melons.

I wanted her bad but then I graduated.

4 years later I see her walking down the street at my college in SC!!

I run outside and was like hey did you go to O'Connell high school. She said yes and then 3 days later I was doing the motorboat if you know what I'm saying.

Unfortunately the evil womanly time of the month was upon her and I didn't get to totally command and conquer. She turned out to be really annoying and dumb but to this day I wish i had conquered her and what not.

So i guess at least do the motorboat with one of them and take the other one down to the paradise city at least for like 30-40 seconds if possible.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk