ARod and the Mannings... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

ARod and the Mannings...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby damonhater » Thu May 25, 2006 3:07 pm

acsguitar wrote:damon hater stalks me to make fun of all my posts. Its really starting to become enjoyable.

You need to be dealt with as all unruly children should be.
damonhater Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby damonhater » Thu May 25, 2006 3:10 pm

Strasil42 wrote:
damonhater wrote:
mikhayl wrote:
damonhater wrote:You are the weakest link goodbye

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

:-D

your grammar is horrible and you are boring.

1. Stewie Griffon
44 up, 5 down

spelt G-R-I-F-F-I-N....nt griffon...duuuh

youngest member of the Griffin family, with the one goal - world domination and killing his mother lois - most of the time they don't work.

(sorry the nxt bit is so long, i lke stewie and know a few quotes!!!)

"Ok, ok. I've got it, I've got it. If you cooked any more slowly, you wouldn't need an egg timer. You'd need an egg calendar. Oh, that's right. I went there."

"I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up.""

Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye. ------
Stewie: Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ie+Griffon

I can't begin to count the grammatical errors. Please walk away from your computer and get some fresh air. In my day geeks were geeks. Your still not cool.
damonhater Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu May 25, 2006 3:27 pm

damonhater wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
damonhater wrote:
mikhayl wrote:

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

1. Stewie Griffon
44 up, 5 down

youngest member of the Griffin family, with the one goal - world domination and killing his mother lois - most of the time they don't work.

"Ok, ok. I've got it, I've got it. If you cooked any more slowly, you wouldn't need an egg timer. You'd need an egg calendar. Oh, that's right. I went there."

"I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up.""

Stewie: Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

I can't begin to count the grammatical errors. Please walk away from your computer and get some fresh air. In my day geeks were geeks. Your still not cool.

what's with this guy :-?
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby mikhayl » Thu May 25, 2006 3:28 pm

damonhater wrote:
acsguitar wrote:damon hater stalks me to make fun of all my posts. Its really starting to become enjoyable.

You need to be dealt with as all unruly children should be.

You want to spank him?
Let's go O's. Let's go Mets.
mikhayl
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby damonhater » Thu May 25, 2006 3:29 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
damonhater wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
damonhater wrote:
mikhayl wrote:

1. Stewie Griffon
44 up, 5 down

what's with this guy :-?

Looking for support from the masses? Your the one writing pages of bs
damonhater Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Postby LooseCannon » Thu May 25, 2006 3:37 pm

:-b

No, I didn't laugh at that joke. Did I miss the punchline?

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KHI » Thu May 25, 2006 3:41 pm

I thought Bush at first was referencing to Reggie Bush...

Also..post>>> :-S
thread>>> :-b
KHI
College Coach
College Coach

Postby K_Zone » Thu May 25, 2006 3:45 pm

damonhater wrote:

last time i checked pointing out grammatical errors was a pretty lame thing to post about. And if your talking about "In my day" your probably to old to know what "cool" is. Lol just kidding about the old thing but all you could come back with was grammer?
~Keep it in the K Zone~
K_Zone
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Laean » Thu May 25, 2006 3:50 pm

rentz wrote:where was the punchline? did i miss it?

yeah. the barbara instead of HW or W bush was amusing, but that was it, and it came in the middle of the joke.

i believe jokes are supposed to have a punchline ....
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Postby DK » Thu May 25, 2006 3:54 pm

damonhater wrote:

You used the wrong form of "you're".

If you're gonna get all upset over grammar, at least have the common decency to use correct grammar yourself...
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers