HAMELS TO THE DL!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

HAMELS TO THE DL!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Melo255 » Wed May 24, 2006 8:06 pm

Slow Pitch wrote:Why was my original post on this deleted???

I posted this about 20 mins ago under the thread "Cole i s Home!!"


Umm it's sitting in the venting forum where you posted it.
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1411
Joined: 5 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: PAO Thira 13

Postby Krunk City King$ » Wed May 24, 2006 8:42 pm

take some steriods already and come back cole!
Krunk City King$
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1613
Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ravenmad22 » Wed May 24, 2006 9:37 pm

Phew:

The Phillies hope to have Cole Hamels (shoulder) make a rehab start on May 30 or 31 and rejoin the rotation five days later.
It would be best to be cautious, but the Phillies appear to be confident that Hamels' shoulder injury isn't significant. "It was better than we initially thought," GM Pat Gillick said. "It could've been more severe. Hopefully, it's no more than a strain." May. 24 - 8:51 pm et

Rotoworld.
ravenmad22
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 515
Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed May 24, 2006 9:59 pm

ravenmad22 wrote:Phew:

The Phillies hope to have Cole Hamels (shoulder) make a rehab start on May 30 or 31 and rejoin the rotation five days later.
It would be best to be cautious, but the Phillies appear to be confident that Hamels' shoulder injury isn't significant. "It was better than we initially thought," GM Pat Gillick said. "It could've been more severe. Hopefully, it's no more than a strain." May. 24 - 8:51 pm et

Rotoworld.


vintage early kerry wood/aj burnett.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby Havok1517 » Wed May 24, 2006 10:00 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
ravenmad22 wrote:Phew:

The Phillies hope to have Cole Hamels (shoulder) make a rehab start on May 30 or 31 and rejoin the rotation five days later.
It would be best to be cautious, but the Phillies appear to be confident that Hamels' shoulder injury isn't significant. "It was better than we initially thought," GM Pat Gillick said. "It could've been more severe. Hopefully, it's no more than a strain." May. 24 - 8:51 pm et

Rotoworld.


vintage early kerry wood/aj burnett.



I was actually thinking Ben Sheets. :-t
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 8503
(Past Year: 120)
Joined: 8 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby smoovethug » Wed May 24, 2006 10:42 pm

OH MY GOD!!! LETS JUMP OFF OF THE NEAREST BRIDGE!!! :~(
Image

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 8955
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Halladay Season

Postby TheYanks04 » Wed May 24, 2006 10:45 pm

Havok1517 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
ravenmad22 wrote:Phew:

The Phillies hope to have Cole Hamels (shoulder) make a rehab start on May 30 or 31 and rejoin the rotation five days later.
It would be best to be cautious, but the Phillies appear to be confident that Hamels' shoulder injury isn't significant. "It was better than we initially thought," GM Pat Gillick said. "It could've been more severe. Hopefully, it's no more than a strain." May. 24 - 8:51 pm et

Rotoworld.


vintage early kerry wood/aj burnett.



Actually, it sounds a lot like a Baker/Cubs Rotoworld post. Minor injury = out 2 weeks. 2 weeks DL = out 3 months.


I was actually thinking Ben Sheets. :-t
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero


Posts: 9531
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Boston at Toronto
(12:37 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(1:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact