hey guys! how does my team look? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

hey guys! how does my team look?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

hey guys! how does my team look?

Postby vixso » Tue May 23, 2006 11:28 pm

hey guys, this is my very first post here and thanks God I found this place :-° because I'm in some serious need of advices. I'm new to fantasy baseball, I was inducted by my friends who included me in their 'private league'. The league is a Head to Head in Yahoo! with 12 teams and Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL the Stats Categories: AB, R, H, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, E, AVG, OBP, SLG, APP, GS, IP, W, L, CG, SHO, SV, R, ER, BB, K, ERA, K/BB, K/9. This is my roster

C R. Hernandez
1B C Shelton
2B T Iguchi
3B H Blalock
SS H Ramirez
LF C Sullivan
CF G Sizemore
RF E Byrnes
Util T Hafner
Util M Lowell
B O Vizquel
B R Howard
B M Cuddyer
B R Johnson
DL J Repko
DL C Crisp

SP J Peavy
SP E Bedard
SP B Kim
SP J Verlander
RP B Howry
RP D Weathers
RP G Majewski
RP B Ryan
p T Lilly
P J Pineiro
P A Heilman
DL B Bannister

I change the players to their positions or sit them depending on their stats everyday. I would gladly receive any advices, corrections or help. Thanks
vixso Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby derek61718 » Wed May 24, 2006 4:20 pm

Ok your Hitters are very good, i really like ryan howard, blalock, iguchi, ramirez and hafner (i thikn at the end of the year hafner will be one of the closest if not the closest to pujols). thats very solid. but your pitchers could use some inprovement, peavy hasnt been doing that great. Bedard has been o.k. (i have him on my team) i like verlander and Pineiro. You dont have very good RP, on one of my yahoo teams i had bad RP from the start so i just traded them in for SP and gave up that section, but that is your chose
derek61718
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby showstopper2006 » Wed May 24, 2006 5:16 pm

I agree...your offense looks good..however, the pitching is suspect (although Peavy had 16k's the another day and lost)..your RP def. needs improvement. Weathers could lose his closer status to Cofffey any day (the Reds should od dropped the hammer already). Who is left on the wire??? (pitching)
showstopper2006
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby vixso » Wed May 24, 2006 8:01 pm

I went looking for available RPs on my league and found A. Wainwright, R. Ramírez, K. Ray, S. Proctor, J. Rauch and R. Cormier (I chose these based on ERA, APP, R and Ks) as for SP and I would be dropping G Majewski and T Lilly... I'm liking J Rauch and S Proctor so far based on IP and their ERA so what you think guys?
vixso Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team