Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RynMan » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:02 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:Also, where is the Arena? I was going to do that, but again ... sidetracked.


Imperial City. Let me know if you need more exact directions.
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:08 pm

RynMan wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:Also, where is the Arena? I was going to do that, but again ... sidetracked.


Imperial City. Let me know if you need more exact directions.


I think its on the map in Imperial city.

Its pretty easy to beat a bunch of people down in the Area. Not that fun but pretty cool..

Anyone else feel bad joining the dark brotherhood..I've done about 5 missions for them and it gives me a dirty feeling .

:-P
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby RynMan » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 am

acsguitar wrote:Anyone else feel bad joining the dark brotherhood..I've done about 5 missions for them and it gives me a dirty feeling .

:-P


Do you get paid?
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:29 am

acsguitar wrote:
RynMan wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:Also, where is the Arena? I was going to do that, but again ... sidetracked.


Imperial City. Let me know if you need more exact directions.


I think its on the map in Imperial city.

Its pretty easy to beat a bunch of people down in the Area. Not that fun but pretty cool..

Anyone else feel bad joining the dark brotherhood..I've done about 5 missions for them and it gives me a dirty feeling .

:-P


Haha... Yeah. I felt the same way about being on the Dark side in Knights of the Old Republic. But my justification is that "they deserved it." :-D
Image

The lightside shall prevail...

Oh, and go Dodgers!
no1cowboysfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:15 pm

RynMan wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Anyone else feel bad joining the dark brotherhood..I've done about 5 missions for them and it gives me a dirty feeling .

:-P


Do you get paid?


Well the only reason I am doing it is cause they give you sweet armor and weapons that are enchanted and help me with my Mages Guild quests
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby RynMan » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:27 am

acsguitar wrote:
RynMan wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Anyone else feel bad joining the dark brotherhood..I've done about 5 missions for them and it gives me a dirty feeling .

:-P


Do you get paid?


Well the only reason I am doing it is cause they give you sweet armor and weapons that are enchanted and help me with my Mages Guild quests


So you just have to kill someone for no reason right?

How can I improve my total Magicka?
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby acsguitar » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:17 pm

RynMan wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
RynMan wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Anyone else feel bad joining the dark brotherhood..I've done about 5 missions for them and it gives me a dirty feeling .

:-P


Do you get paid?


Well the only reason I am doing it is cause they give you sweet armor and weapons that are enchanted and help me with my Mages Guild quests


So you just have to kill someone for no reason right?

How can I improve my total Magicka?


Sort of...if you kill someone like a guard during a Mages guild of thieves guild quest they will come to you in the middle of the night.

Improve Magicka...i'm trying to figure that out..you can do training or just spend all your time fighting via destruction spells...
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Red Sox Frizeak » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:01 pm

im trying to join the thieves guild and it says sell 50 gold worth of stolen goods and ive done that, but it wont get me further in the mission... it still says to sell the 50 gold worth of good under the active mission.

what do i do?
Red Sox Frizeak
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 340
Joined: 1 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RugbyD » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:30 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyHiIeBsc9E
8-o


there other videos on the right too.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 5591
Joined: 7 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: punting small dogs and being surly

Postby acsguitar » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:37 pm

Red Sox Frizeak wrote:im trying to join the thieves guild and it says sell 50 gold worth of stolen goods and ive done that, but it wont get me further in the mission... it still says to sell the 50 gold worth of good under the active mission.

what do i do?


make sure you have it set as your active quest. Who did you sell it to?? You need to sell it to your fence.

If its not working it might be a bug. Try reloading the last saved game.



So anyways I've beaten the Mages Guild, Thieves Guild, and I'm in the Dark Brotherhood and have beaten the "Purification Quest."

I'm sure what I wanna do next. I think I'm gonna find UMBRA and do a bunch of side quests
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Jul. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cleveland at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(3:40 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact