How do I look now? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

How do I look now?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How do I look now?

Postby twan83 » Tue May 23, 2006 1:42 pm

After making some moves how does my lineup look now, this is a 10 team H2H league using CBS scoring Cats.

C: Joe Mauer
1B: Paul Konerko
2B: Jeff Kent
SS: Miguel Tejada
3B: Aramis Ramirez
OF: Manny Ramirez
OF: Carlos Beltran
OF: Brian Giles
U: Ivan Rodriguez

B: Aubery Huff
B: Jose Vidro
B: Orlando Cabrerra

RP: Francisco Rodriguez
RP: Ryan Dempster
SP: Carlos Zambrano
SP: Mark Mulder
SP: Dan Haren
SP: Noah Lowry
SP: Dontrelle Willis

B: Matt Clement
B: Francisco Lirano
B: Eric Gagne

I realize that I have 2 C I think with my staff being the way it is I can afford to have a solid backup at each position so thats why I have the backups that I do in case of injury each position is covered with someone who is serviceable. Do you see any moves that I should make or should I stand pat and relax. Currently I am in a three way tie for first place and thats even without Manny producing. Also I like the fact of having Gagne coming back to form and I feel once he comes back I can ship Dempster off for any need that might arise.
twan83 Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tinfoilxtouch » Tue May 23, 2006 3:46 pm

In a 10-team league, I just don't see the need for two catchers. I'm sure there is someone with better raw production on your WW to plug into that Util hole. Try trading one to a team in need for a closer possibly?

Help? http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/v ... p?t=208106
tinfoilxtouch
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Amazinz » Tue May 23, 2006 4:19 pm

Is this H2H 5x5 categories or is it a points league? Assuming it's standard H2H categories you look like you're in great shape. I do agree that's it probably not worthwhile to carry 2 catchers. Although I can see why you're using Pudge with Huff struggling so badly. It's probably tough to move a catcher in a 10-team league but I would at least put feelers out there to see if I could move Pudge plus another player to upgrade somewhere. Other than that nothing really stands out.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby twan83 » Tue May 23, 2006 10:07 pm

Its a points league not roto, I have tried feelers for Pudge no one is biting most teams seem set to punt the catcher position so I am just going to stand pat for now since I am still in first place and wait for people to start getting desperate.
twan83 Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team