Help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Help

Postby Jono72680 » Tue May 23, 2006 12:33 pm

Here is my team Batters; Crawford, Bay, Bonds, Tracy, Giles, A. Rameriz, Mench, Lugo, Reyes, Crosby, Freel, D. Young, R. Baldelli, Willingham, P. Felix. Pitchers; Sheets, Schilling, Kazmir, Wagner, C. Young, M. Cain, Schmidt, Benitez. Its is a keepers League for 3 years. H to H. R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA and Whip. I'm looking for a little more power in my lineup any suggestions?
Beat the Evil Empire, Go Soxs
Jono72680
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Tue May 23, 2006 4:34 pm

The one thing that stands out to me is that you have way too much speed for H2H. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing but it is overkill. If you want to get a little power I would target a team looking for speed and consider moving a player like Craw, Bay, Reyes, etc. for a player of similar value with more pop.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team