The Cafe - 30,000 served (and still growing) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Cafe - 30,000 served (and still growing)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby hybrid » Tue May 23, 2006 9:53 pm

Madison wrote:Hockey's tough to predict due to the strike, but if people start forgiving them, they could see a very, very nice rate of growth this season. If people are still upset about the strike, they won't grow quite as quickly, but they will still grow. ;-D

I hope so, as I really got into hockey a lot this last year. I didn't post over there much though however due to the lack of activity over there.

Anyways congrats cafe, best ever. ;-D
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigken117 » Tue May 23, 2006 10:37 pm

30,000 members, awesome ;-D
Too bad only about 50 have something useful to say ;-7

man I love this place...

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby knapplc » Tue May 23, 2006 11:31 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:Yeah, hopefully the Hockey cafe will grow. I'm telling everyone that enjoy's hockey, check it out. We don't have a lot of action there but if we gain more members it will be a lot better. ;-D

i will definetly be a part of that and in the growing part of that cafe.. even though ive barely been on there ill be looking to help in there.. not many people right now.. but hopefully soon.. huge leafs fan.. hopefully theyll be able to make the playoffs.. anyways thats off topic.. great to see this cafe grow.. i just joined the cafe in feb. and i found it to be a great place.. been very helpful... congrats.. and btw.. how are u finding those numbers anyways.. damnit.. almost froze my computer :-o .. damn thumbs up..

If you're directing that question to me, the answer is this: For total posts I went to the bottom of each Cafe Index and just added them up. For the numbers of posters with certain numbers of posts I went to the Memberlist and sorted the list by number of posts. Then it was just a matter of bouncing around to find the milestones and then adding them up. It's a lot easier to "bounce around" if you know approximately where they'll be and you manipulate the URL.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Thu May 25, 2006 1:35 pm

OK, so who here volunteers to double-check Teddy's smily count? :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk