Angels' young ones are coming up - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Angels' young ones are coming up

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby oakiedragon » Wed May 24, 2006 4:41 am

Morales Tore it up in his 1st ML game/start tonight. 3-5 2 1b, Hr, 2rbi, r. Not bad for his first taste. As a morales owner im excited but cautious. I had Hermida last season when he hit the GS in his first AB but like many other rookies that premired last season and dominated he hit his learning curve which i suspect Morales will, his second time around facing teams. However he does have a bit more polish than your typical prospect since he played on the Cuban national team at a very young age and produced very well for them. I also suspect he wont be at 1b for very long, Kotchman's preformance early on was dissappointing but hes WAY too good of a hitter to have that hold him back for too long. Id say if Morales keeps producing look for him to take over full time DH duty with the OF a strong Possibility, because Kotchman is a very good defensive 1b. But nonetheless a great opening preformance by morales... Keep it coming brother!
oakiedragon
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sunspot » Wed May 24, 2006 10:02 am

Anything new on Weaver? The way I see it, the Angels need pitching and they have a stud in the system, What the He11 are they waiting for!!!!!! he's got nothing left to prove.
Sunspot
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers