Oh man Barbaro... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Oh man Barbaro...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu May 25, 2006 9:13 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Last night on a sports broadcast I heard that Barbaro was showing "appropriate interest" with the mares...

Wonder what that means... 8-o 8-o :-°


i heard he took a dump too
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu May 25, 2006 11:37 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Last night on a sports broadcast I heard that Barbaro was showing "appropriate interest" with the mares...

Wonder what that means... 8-o 8-o :-°


i heard he took a dump too


My trivia teams name was "Barbaro's Glue Factory"

Wrong yes... Hilarious Possibly
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 25, 2006 12:15 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Last night on a sports broadcast I heard that Barbaro was showing "appropriate interest" with the mares...

Wonder what that means... 8-o 8-o :-°


i heard he took a dump too


My trivia teams name was "Barbaro's Glue Factory"

Wrong yes... Hilarious Possibly


What's a 'Trivia Team'?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby acsguitar » Thu May 25, 2006 12:19 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Last night on a sports broadcast I heard that Barbaro was showing "appropriate interest" with the mares...

Wonder what that means... 8-o 8-o :-°


i heard he took a dump too


My trivia teams name was "Barbaro's Glue Factory"

Wrong yes... Hilarious Possibly


What's a 'Trivia Team'?


Bar Trivia
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby knapplc » Thu May 25, 2006 12:27 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Last night on a sports broadcast I heard that Barbaro was showing "appropriate interest" with the mares...

Wonder what that means... 8-o 8-o :-°


i heard he took a dump too


My trivia teams name was "Barbaro's Glue Factory"

Wrong yes... Hilarious Possibly


What's a 'Trivia Team'?


Bar Trivia

I used to own at Bar Trivia. ;-D Too bad I don't go to bars anymore.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7870
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby Art Vandelay » Thu May 25, 2006 12:30 pm

knapplc wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Last night on a sports broadcast I heard that Barbaro was showing "appropriate interest" with the mares...

Wonder what that means... 8-o 8-o :-°


i heard he took a dump too


My trivia teams name was "Barbaro's Glue Factory"

Wrong yes... Hilarious Possibly


What's a 'Trivia Team'?


Bar Trivia

I used to own at Bar Trivia. ;-D Too bad I don't go to bars anymore.


Pub trivia is great. I used to play all the time when I lived in DC, not so much anymore though.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5265
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 25, 2006 12:34 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
knapplc wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Last night on a sports broadcast I heard that Barbaro was showing "appropriate interest" with the mares...

Wonder what that means... 8-o 8-o :-°


i heard he took a dump too


My trivia teams name was "Barbaro's Glue Factory"

Wrong yes... Hilarious Possibly


What's a 'Trivia Team'?


Bar Trivia

I used to own at Bar Trivia. ;-D Too bad I don't go to bars anymore.


Pub trivia is great. I used to play all the time when I lived in DC, not so much anymore though.


Oh, yeah, I know what you're talking about now. Those were fun. I don't get to bars much anymore.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact