Has anyone pressed the FART Button? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Has anyone pressed the FART Button?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat May 20, 2006 3:37 pm

i have and it didnt make a farting noise. brought you to some site about something dont really remember.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby Big Game JLo » Sat May 20, 2006 3:40 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:i have and it didnt make a farting noise. brought you to some site about something dont really remember.


Does this solve the "fart" mystery?
Big Game JLo
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 311
Joined: 4 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat May 20, 2006 4:44 pm

i just farted...seriously :-b
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby redjake » Sat May 20, 2006 4:46 pm

My son just farted while I was changing his diaper.

Smelled like carrots.
redjake
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 286
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: TX

Postby mikegp » Sat May 20, 2006 5:07 pm

I couldn't resist and wanted to see what would happen and it just takes you to a page where you can download a third party fart button so you can hear a fart whenever you want i guess.
mikegp
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1645
Joined: 23 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Has anyone pressed the FART Button?

Postby Lofunzo » Sat May 20, 2006 5:08 pm

Y`s Guy wrote:(posted here because there isn't a banner ad commentary forum)


But there is a General Forum. :-?
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Re: Has anyone pressed the FART Button?

Postby Big Pimpin » Sat May 20, 2006 5:46 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Y`s Guy wrote:(posted here because there isn't a banner ad commentary forum)


But there is a General Forum. :-?


Isn't this a "Who to Start/Sit" question? Sort of?

:-b
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13716
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Postby Red Stripe » Sat May 20, 2006 8:03 pm

mikegp wrote:I couldn't resist and wanted to see what would happen and it just takes you to a page where you can download a third party fart button so you can hear a fart whenever you want i guess.


I just fart whenever I want to hear a fart.
Image
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4112
Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Postby Lofunzo » Sat May 20, 2006 8:07 pm

Red Stripe wrote:
mikegp wrote:I couldn't resist and wanted to see what would happen and it just takes you to a page where you can download a third party fart button so you can hear a fart whenever you want i guess.


I just fart whenever I want to hear a fart.


:-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 3:15 hours
(and 96 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact