Furcal moving positions?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Furcal moving positions??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby chris_dubyuh » Fri May 19, 2006 11:43 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Mile High Ballers wrote:It will be 2B or OF, If it happens. But who knows.... I'm not sure he has the gun for the outfield, maybe so.......

ummm, not sure if you've ever even WATCHED baseball, but furcal has one of the strongest arms in the game. i think you need to put the little L back next to your name until you learn some more about the game.

If rondell white can play the OF, im pretty sure furcal can get by.

Look at Barry Bonds :*) -- I'm not sure why the Giants let him hobble around out there, he's worthless.
chris_dubyuh
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Steve-o » Sat May 20, 2006 1:12 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
Mile High Ballers wrote:It will be 2B or OF, If it happens. But who knows.... I'm not sure he has the gun for the outfield, maybe so.......

ummm, not sure if you've ever even WATCHED baseball, but furcal has one of the strongest arms in the game. i think you need to put the little L back next to your name until you learn some more about the game.

If rondell white can play the OF, im pretty sure furcal can get by.

I was going to say this same thing, only in a nicer way. Furcal probably has the strongest arm of any SS, and it's probably stronger then 2/3 of the OF. The concern with Furcal has never been the speed with which he gets it to first, it has been whether he gets excited and luanches it 25 rows back in the stands.
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby TheRaven » Sun May 21, 2006 12:24 am

I would kill for him to pick up a few games at second. OF doesnt do much for me.
TheRaven
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby SeovyeQuirsefron » Sun May 21, 2006 3:57 pm

TheRaven wrote:I would kill for him to pick up a few games at second. OF doesnt do much for me.

2B doesn't make any sense for the Dodgers. If they're going to play both Izturis and Furcal in the infield, you send the recovering Izturis to 2B for the easier throws.

Sorry.
A baseball fan has the digestive apparatus of a billy goat. He can, and does, devour any set of diamond statistics with insatiable appetite and then nuzzles hungrily for more. ~Arthur Daley
SeovyeQuirsefron
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates