Anyboyd kicking anymore butt than this?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Anyboyd kicking anymore butt than this??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Jury » Thu May 18, 2006 1:12 pm

NIU Ricky wrote:Sorry I didn't mean to sound like a braggart, haha I was just curious

My other 2 leagues I'm 2nd and 6th (out of 12th) so I'm not that great

We don't care how your teams rank :-t
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby garf112 » Thu May 18, 2006 1:13 pm

wow, not even a peep about my Boyd joke? I realize it was kind of lame, check out his title if you didn't get it, but a little pity laugh would have been nice. Tough crowd.
Join Pennant Wars today! A simulated fantasy baseball game where you are the General Manager.

http://www.pennantwars.com/index.php?r= ... &user=2163
garf112
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 38)

Postby The Jury » Thu May 18, 2006 1:16 pm

garf112 wrote:wow, not even a peep about my Boyd joke? I realize it was kind of lame, check out his title if you didn't get it, but a little pity laugh would have been nice. Tough crowd.

OO I missed that actually :-D I guess I don't even care enough about this guy to notice his typos...
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Postby NIU Ricky » Thu May 18, 2006 1:16 pm

garf112 wrote:wow, not even a peep about my Boyd joke? I realize it was kind of lame, check out his title if you didn't get it, but a little pity laugh would have been nice. Tough crowd.

I thought it was funny, but then again I wish I was Oil Can Boyd
NIU Ricky
College Coach
College Coach

Postby NIU Ricky » Thu May 18, 2006 1:22 pm

The Jury wrote:

OO I missed that actually :-D I guess I don't even care enough about this guy to notice his typos...

The world would be a better place if we all could get along, it's lame to rip on people on message boards. You are not kool if you do. But, I understand that you think I'm dumb because I only have 50 posts and I spelled "Anybody" wrong and I asked a stupid question. I'm sorry to piss you off your majesty, but I did want to let you know that I love you ;-)
NIU Ricky
College Coach
College Coach

Postby thehotcorner » Thu May 18, 2006 2:05 pm

NIU Ricky wrote:The world would be a better place if we all could get along, it's lame to rip on people on message boards. You are not kool if you do.

no it's not. thats what message boards are for. LOSER :-D
thehotcorner
College Coach
College Coach

Postby The Jury » Thu May 18, 2006 2:35 pm

NIU Ricky wrote:
The Jury wrote:

The world would be a better place if we all could get along, it's lame to rip on people on message boards. You are not kool if you do. But, I understand that you think I'm dumb because I only have 50 posts and I spelled "Anybody" wrong and I asked a stupid question. I'm sorry to piss you off your majesty, but I did want to let you know that I love you ;-)

I don't think you're dumb nor do I hate on your for your typos - we all make mistakes. I just don't care for people tooting their horns.
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Postby chadlincoln » Thu May 18, 2006 2:51 pm

The Jury wrote:
NIU Ricky wrote:
The Jury wrote:

I don't think you're dumb nor do I hate on your for your typos - we all make mistakes. I just don't care for people tooting their horns.
Like it says here at the top of the cafe: "No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin', no tootin'..." :-D
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby bigh0rt » Thu May 18, 2006 2:59 pm

Brag all you like; just do it in the right forum. ;-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 351)

Postby NIU Ricky » Thu May 18, 2006 3:00 pm

chadlincoln wrote:
The Jury wrote:
NIU Ricky wrote:
The Jury wrote:

Like it says here at the top of the cafe: "No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin', no tootin'..." :-D

My bad then, I'm relatively new so I'm learning, Im sorry
NIU Ricky
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers