what to do about this situation - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

what to do about this situation

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

what to do about this situation

Postby mw26 » Thu May 18, 2006 1:21 am

10 team espn roto pay league, i think 6 of the guys know each other. one guy has started off really slowly, has good players but somehow he has had some bad players ruin his categories. i tried to trade with him but he says dont propose him offers. instead, he has tried to send his best 3-4 players to other top 3 teams (i'd assume people he knows) for 3-4 of their mid to worst players. he has been vetoed twice, but this is seriously starting to get annoying, especially if sometime one of these gets through. how would you handle something like this without direct contact (and he hasnt responded to emails, even about trades). is it just a lost season once someone adds ortiz abreu ensberg and some of the best closers in the game for free?
mw26
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Fireball Express » Thu May 18, 2006 1:33 am

First off, you need to call him and his trade partner out. They need to explain their deals.
I'd let the veto process do the work. I know it's frustrating to watch this stuff go on. If by chance one of these deals go through then contact ESPN and explain the situation. They may do something like lock the guy's roster or fix the swap.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mw26 » Thu May 18, 2006 1:39 am

it's difficult on espn to call people out because no one checks the bulletin board (its not on the homepage like yahoo, its a seperate page and no one uses it), and also they can choose not to respond to emails as pretty much no one responds. lastly, its been 3 different guys doing the trading, not the same one every time. i guess my only chance is the vetos working and the guy getting frustrated and stopping. that or his team stopping sucking
mw26
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Baseball Leftovers