Hanley Ramirez leaves game with shoulder strain - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Hanley Ramirez leaves game with shoulder strain

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Marvelous Merv » Mon May 22, 2006 7:51 pm

Spokes wrote:He may get off to a slow start due to his own apprehensiveness, but give it a few days; he'll be back to getting his hits and stealing his bags in no time.

NOT! I too gave him additional day off and he filled the damned stat line on his return. Damn I hate fantasy baseball!
Marvelous Merv
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby quitesanemax » Mon May 22, 2006 8:20 pm

What are you complaining about??? Thats great news. That means the injury is okay, which means you can feel safe about playing him in the future. Sure, I'd like to have his numbers for today, but I'm sure as heck glad to have him back, and that outweighs the disappointment I have for benching him today.
quitesanemax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Marvelous Merv » Mon May 22, 2006 8:25 pm

I was being facetious. One of my challanges with Ramirez is that I am also carrying Nomar and Orlando Cabrera - I'd move Ramirez BUT his production greatly exceeds his trade value at this point, so I will simply wait and enjoy.
Marvelous Merv
College Coach
College Coach

Postby quitesanemax » Mon May 22, 2006 9:09 pm

Marvelous Merv wrote:I was being facetious. One of my challanges with Ramirez is that I am also carrying Nomar and Orlando Cabrera - I'd move Ramirez BUT his production greatly exceeds his trade value at this point, so I will simply wait and enjoy.

Sorry, I missed the humor. I have Cabrera and Ramirez as well. I also have Ellis, so I have felt, most of the year, that I need a better SS. I have been trying to package A-ram with others for a better SS, but haven't been getting anywhere. I think I'm going to have to stick with him as well.
quitesanemax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates