Start Webb, Padilla, Santana, Meche? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Start Webb, Padilla, Santana, Meche?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Start Webb, Padilla, Santana, Meche?

Postby paclassic » Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:43 am

I amazingly have 4 pitchers scheduled to start tomorrow and I am way under innings.

I have Webb at FL
Webb has been so good that I am leaning towards starting him. Florida has been very hot lately, but I think I should definately start Webb as hes been so great and consistent this year and hes at a pitchers park I believe in Florida.

Meche vs Detroit
While Meche has been struggling and I would usually bench him. It is very tough to bench him vs Detroit. I am also leaning towards starting him in this matchup.

Padilla vs LA
Like Meche, Padilla hasn't been that great recently, but he is playing LA and should give a good performance by default right? I think I should start him and take advantage of a start against LA.

Santana vs Balt
This matchup I am a little less confident in. Minnesota has been playing terrible and Baltimore has a decent offense. I am on the fence with this one, please give me some insight on what fellow owners are going to do.

Remember innings are not a factor for me as I am 37 under, I just need to make the most of my starts as it is that time of the season. Please tell me how you think these four pitchers will do tomorrow in their starts!!!
paclassic

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Madison » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:03 am

All four matchups look good to me. My biggest concerns are Meche and Padilla, but they both have good matchups as well. You have to start Webb and Santana, no matter what.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ball crusher » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:27 am

I like all 4 match ups. Start 'em all!
ball crusher
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby IchiBalls » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:41 pm

I have Meche on two teams and am starting him on both tonight. His last start was good, especially the first 5 innings or so. If he can't pitch well against Detroit he's going back on my bench or maybe even the waiver wire since my pitching is strong enough without him and nobody wanted to trade me for him.
IchiBalls
College Coach
College Coach

Postby crazybob60 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:47 pm

All four of them look like no brainers to me.
crazybob60
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Baseball Leftovers