Abreu? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Abreu?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DevilDriver » Sun May 14, 2006 9:25 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
Insanity wrote:back spasms... probably will be out tomorrow as well (according to broadcast)..

Abreu for Randy Johnson ;-)



yeah, you wish buddy.


I don't think the Yanks would do that anyway because without RJ they would have terrible starting pitching, while even with all the injuries thier offense is still great...
Image
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3431
Joined: 4 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beast mode

Postby chinst » Sun May 14, 2006 10:36 pm

DevilDriver wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
Insanity wrote:back spasms... probably will be out tomorrow as well (according to broadcast)..

Abreu for Randy Johnson ;-)



yeah, you wish buddy.


I don't think the Yanks would do that anyway because without RJ they would have terrible starting pitching, while even with all the injuries thier offense is still great...


I disagree.

Even with Randy Johnson the Yankees have terrible starting pitching.

;-D
Image
chinst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1196
Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: White Castle

Postby Htr10 » Mon May 15, 2006 12:24 am

Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was because of Randy Johnson that the Yankees have had terrible starting pitching this year.
Htr10
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 19
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Prooks25 » Mon May 15, 2006 3:42 am

Htr10 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was because of Randy Johnson that the Yankees have had terrible starting pitching this year.

Outside of Little Unit, the Yankees pitching has actually been pretty damn good this year. Mussina has been pitching insane, Wang just pitched a shut out, Wright pitched a great game in his last outing, Chacon has been solid...So its really just Johnson sucking it up big time.
Prooks25
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1949
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby quitesanemax » Tue May 16, 2006 8:53 am

smoovethug wrote:It isnt supposed to be anything serious. They wanted to give him more time to rest, also a lefty was on the mound today and with the offday Monday he should be back in the lineup Tuesday at Milwaukee.


Thanks, smoovethug! Any Philly fans that could send us an update, if you get any new before the rest of us, it would definately be much appreciated (by me, at least)!

Thanks in advance!
quitesanemax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2084
Joined: 8 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boston, MA.

Postby Prooks25 » Tue May 16, 2006 5:05 pm

Anything new on Abreu?
Prooks25
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1949
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Yeah....

Postby scott8534 » Tue May 16, 2006 7:42 pm

He rules....have had that guy in a squad for 4 yrs in a row and has never let me down. DOn't give up Abreu hope just yet.
scott8534
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 52
Joined: 18 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact