1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient in waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.
3. A pack-a -day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.
4. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
5. Only 7% of the population are lefties.
6. People do not get sick from cold weather, it is from being indoors a lot more.
7. Forty people are sent to the hospital every minute from a dog bite.
8. Babies are born without knee-caps, they don't appear until ages 2-6 yrs.
9. The average person over 50 has spent 5 years waiting in line.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44" long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times per minute.
15. You feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
18. The only 2 animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer & A Gentleman" an "Tootsie".
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina Satet anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint & a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
22. Prince Charles & Prince William NEVER travel on the same plane, just incase of a crash.
23. The first HArley Davidson built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbillical cords cut from women who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.