Sure could use some advice here guys, I always WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Sure could use some advice here guys, I always WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Sure could use some advice here guys, I always WHIR

Postby mpoland92 » Tue May 09, 2006 12:28 am

I have made a couple trades to improvemy team, just want to get everyones ideas and input of what I can do next to make this team competitive, it is a 10 team keeper, h2h, 6 x 6 (add tb's and holds).... here is the team:

C- Barrett
1B- Thome
2B- Wigginton
3B- Chavez
SS- Jeter
OF- Dunn
OF- Matsui
OF- M Cabrera
UTIL- Kearns
UTIL- Rowand
BN- J Kent

SP- Halladay
SP- Rogers
SP- Mussina
RP- Hoffman
RP- Gordon
RP- M Gonzalez
P- Borowski
P- Kennedy
P- Rhodes
BN- O. Hernandez
BN- Mulder
BN- W Rodriguez
BN- E Santana
BN- Chacin
BN- N Robertson

please tell me weak areas, I sure would like to win this league this season.. thanks guys, leave the links and I will help
mpoland92
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kaiser » Tue May 09, 2006 6:55 am

SP seems to be the only area where you could probably use some more help. Otherwise a very solid team, especially once Kent comes around.
kaiser
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 320)

Postby Benoit » Tue May 09, 2006 11:53 am

C: Barrett is slumping. No rbis, HRs and only 1 run the last 13 games. Maybe look at the WW?
1B: Thome is putting up numbers that he did before he got hurt. Personally I don't think he will stay healthy the whole year.
2B: How long will he keep this up? Or better how long will the Drays keep playing him once Cantu is healthy. I say pretty good if he keeps performing like he does.
3B: Numbers will only go up for Chavez (and what's wrong with his play now;-D).
SS: Jeter's off to a pretty good start for them Yanks.
OF: Dunn is walking alot and putting up good .OBP numbers. HRs, RBIs, and Rs are there. Matsui isn't off to a great start but he'll pick it up soon. Cabrera is performing well on a team that is filld with rookies.
UTIL: Kearns is apart of a upstart Reds team, they win and he'll be apart of it. Rowand is on pace for a career high in steals:-).
BN: Kent is underperforming big time. Should he come aroun your team could be pretty solid.

SP: Halladay should he stay healthy will a stud. Rogers is pitching well for the Tigers (Tigers?!). The Moose has been a stud.
RP: Gordon has been a pleasant surprise. Hoffman I do not trust. Borowski and Gonzalez will get limited save opportunities because of the teams they pitch for. Rhodes is striking out over a guy an inning but has been a WHIP nightmare.. part ways with him. Kennedy has looked alright.
BN: Mulder will win alot of games for St Louis. El Duque I loved, but he doesn't even know his real age. They honestly believe he is closer to 40. Just doesnt hve it on a consistant basis anymore like he did when he was with the Yanks. Rodriguez will be a flah in the pan success. Chacin is gonna win alot of ball games cause of the offense behind him. Santana will put up respectable numbers and Robertson is apart of that Tigers team that keeps winning.
Benoit
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team