what are those people from MVPMODS up to now - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

what are those people from MVPMODS up to now

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

what are those people from MVPMODS up to now

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sat May 06, 2006 3:41 pm

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=D ... ls&id=3096

just played it, so far it looks awsome ;-D I hope they finish the 1994 one so I can dominate with my Expos
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Sat May 06, 2006 3:45 pm

I'm en joying the MVP 06 mod still ;-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 347)

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sat May 06, 2006 4:22 pm

bigh0rt wrote:I'm en joying the MVP 06 mod still ;-D

Same here. I haven't had time to play lately, but I'll get into it again soon.
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby free » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:50 pm

i've checked out thier website (mvp mods) and still can't find some sort of basic guide.

but if i read it right you basically need mvp 05 on pc and download all the mods and whoolaa you have mvp 06 :-? 8-o

what do all the mods do and which ones are recommended ? ;-D
Member #3 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club
free
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Phatferd » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:02 pm

free wrote:i've checked out thier website (mvp mods) and still can't find some sort of basic guide.

but if i read it right you basically need mvp 05 on pc and download all the mods and whoolaa you have mvp 06 :-? 8-o

You don't have to download all the mods, they put it together in 1 download. There are other mods available that add to the enjoyment of the game on top of the 06 mod. It is kind of confusing, but they do a good job of making it as easy as possible. I think most files have a readme with them laying out the installation process.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:22 pm

free wrote:i've checked out thier website (mvp mods) and still can't find some sort of basic guide.

In this Order:

MVP06 Beta (either Livin' Large or In Like Flint -- they are the same)

KC's Total MLB 1.09 (this makes every uniform in game double resolution, plus updated, plus added new gloves, cleats, etc. -- makes the game MUCH more crisp.

The most updated Ultimate Roster (6.5?) -- 7.0 will be released in 3 days, and from what I hear it's going to be VERY good.

That's all you really need to have a COMPLETELY new game. Test out some of the datafiles (I can upload the one I use to rapidshare and post the link here if you'd like -- it's got new, more realistic ball trajectory that PDub and I have worked on, new fielder positioning for cutoff men, new camera angles pitching/batting/fielding, and a few other things) and you'll see what a top notch game they are able to make it through modifications.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 347)

Postby free » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:42 pm

Phatferd wrote:

You don't have to download all the mods, they put it together in 1 download. There are other mods available that add to the enjoyment of the game on top of the 06 mod. It is kind of confusing, but they do a good job of making it as easy as possible. I think most files have a readme with them laying out the installation process.

i can't even find the downloads on that website? what exactly doest the 06 mod update or does it affect the gameplay at all?
Member #3 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club
free
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to General Talk