For all of you who dislike Best Buy.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

For all of you who dislike Best Buy....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat May 06, 2006 2:09 pm

why the do they always ask my phone number?!!! :-[
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thedude » Sat May 06, 2006 3:19 pm

I once walked into target wearing a red polo and kaki pants and got asked about 7 or 8 questions. VERY ANNOYING!
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)

Postby bigh0rt » Sat May 06, 2006 3:33 pm

thedude wrote:I once walked into target wearing a red polo and kaki pants and got asked about 7 or 8 questions. VERY ANNOYING!

That happened to me once too, except I was dressed like a police officer and people kept shouting to me for help. :-b ;-7
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 361)

Postby HiddenIdentity » Sat May 06, 2006 3:45 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
That happened to me once too, except I was dressed like a police officer and people kept shouting to me for help. :-b ;-7

That's not cool man. Someone could've really been in trouble or gotten hurt. :-t
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby bigh0rt » Sat May 06, 2006 3:53 pm

HiddenIdentity wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

That's not cool man. Someone could've really been in trouble or gotten hurt. :-t

I kid, I kid. It was just a fun way to poke fun at him for being asked questions when (not purposely I'm sure) wearing a pseudo-Target uniform. It didn't actually happen. 8-o
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 361)

Postby thedude » Sat May 06, 2006 4:00 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

I kid, I kid. It was just a fun way to poke fun at him for being asked questions when (not purposely I'm sure) wearing a pseudo-Target uniform. It didn't actually happen. 8-o

It was an accident. I stopped in after player golf...

I don't i was very helpful though (shooting 15 over par makes me somewhat irratable). I sent a couple of people to Sears... telling them that Target's eltronics stink.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)

Postby HiddenIdentity » Sat May 06, 2006 4:26 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

I know.
Don't worry, I actually do understand the meaning of the ;-7 smilely. ;-D
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Arlo » Sat May 06, 2006 4:43 pm

RugbyD wrote:I hope that at the very least someone raids their fridge without permission.

Nice line. :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat May 06, 2006 4:46 pm

HiddenIdentity wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

I know.
Don't worry, I actually do understand the meaning of the ;-7 smilely. ;-D

ha, i thought you were serious too. i was like "does this guy really think people were shouting at him for police assitance?". :-D
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby nuggets » Sun May 07, 2006 12:03 am

RugbyD wrote:Disclaimer: I have never worked for Best Buy, I don't know anyone who does, and I do not own any BBY stock outside of what might be held in a mutual fund.

These people are far bigger losers than the freaks that dress up at Star Wars and Star Trek shindigs.

They are in no position to invade a place of business that transacts tens of thousands on a daily basis. Sure, the intent was innocent enough as this was not a destructive mission by any means, but at the same time these jagoffs Inanely assume that the world revolves around them are posit zero consideration for the potential ramification of their actions and how it may project onto others and their view of the situation. I hope that at the very least someone raids their fridge without permission. And some of these retards need to work on their personal definition of royal blue. Hey Rico's twin sisters: turquoise is nothing like royal blue, good luck getting through life, your father is a failure.

For some people, life is about bigger and better things than making money.

http://www.vimeo.com/clip:33875

http://www.improveverywhere.com.nyud.net:8080/dvd.php
nuggets
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk