All Adam Dunn haters.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

All Adam Dunn haters....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DieHardCubbie » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:11 pm

wrveres wrote:You see Madison? this is you all cannot delete the post, There is work still to be Dunn. (lol)

LOL wrveres...you can be the Dunn educator....
Last edited by DieHardCubbie on Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:18 pm

Dunn's 0/3 with 6 left on base including a bases loaded opportunity doesn't help him any. 8-o

Why on Earth did they put him in the cleanup spot tonight? 8-o He should be 8th until he learns to make contact consistantly.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby wrveres » Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:30 am

Madison wrote:Dunn's 0/3 with 6 left on base including a bases loaded opportunity doesn't help him any. 8-o

Why on Earth did they put him in the cleanup spot tonight? 8-o He should be 8th until he learns to make contact consistantly.

He should be in the 8th spot at Louisville untill he learns to make contact consistantly. :-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 671)

Postby phunkadelic » Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:07 am

wrveres wrote:He should be in the 8th spot at Louisville untill he learns to make contact consistantly. :-)

If he wasn't on the cover of the media guide in Cincy and on most of the pre-season advertisements, he probably would be.

But I still think he's gonna turn it around, and also has some fantasy value (Not Vlad-type value, but a good 3rd OF-type value). You're all making it sound like he's as bad as Paul Konerko :-o (sorry jdh)
phunkadelic
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby mrmarley » Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:30 pm

3/5 tonight, 2 rbi's, 2 runs....can i get an amen?? We have a miracle night here, of course, against the mets...i still have him in a couple leagues, hope he's heating up a bit
mrmarley
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Madison » Sun Jul 27, 2003 12:11 am

mrmarley wrote:3/5 tonight, 2 rbi's, 2 runs....can i get an amen?? We have a miracle night here, of course, against the mets...i still have him in a couple leagues, hope he's heating up a bit

That's a joke right :-? ? You still have Dunn? 8-o O.K. here's what you do, go to your league and trade him right now. Sell those three hits and get whatever you can for him. Run along, go, go, go. Lol! :-D I'm just kidding with you. I would be looking to move him though. His average is still a killer to most teams.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mrmarley » Sun Jul 27, 2003 12:26 am

lol, i made sure i didn't have him in my roto league, just h2h...i wish i could trade him, but the best offer i've received is albert belle and some pocket lint as extra compensation. :-P

my other players are making up for him in avg most of the time, so it's not too bad, and the ww just looks ugly for of'ers. Been trying to trade for a 1B in the league I have him at in that position...

I offered Dunn and Halladay for Helton, the guy counters with Helton, Dotel and Ensberg for my Pujols and Hudson. That's alright though, he's 18 games back, and he can stay right there ;-)
mrmarley
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Madison » Sun Jul 27, 2003 1:08 am

mrmarley wrote:i wish i could trade him, but the best offer i've received is albert belle and some pocket lint as extra compensation. :-P

Take it and run! Belle won't hurt your average and you can make the world's largest ball of pocket lint. :-D

Just kidding with you. :-D I'd keep him on the bench though. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby wrveres » Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:25 am

Madison wrote:
mrmarley wrote:i wish i could trade him, but the best offer i've received is albert belle and some pocket lint as extra compensation. :-P

Take it and run! Belle won't hurt your average and you can make the world's largest ball of pocket lint. :-D

Just kidding with you. :-D I'd keep him on the bench though. ;-)

LOL ... I would trade Dunn for Belle if I was stuck with Dunn, In a heartbeat. :-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 671)

Postby Shitney™ » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:53 am

man, i wish i didnt have him so i could trade for him.. sounds like most people would give him away real cheap

although my league uses OBP not avg and .352 isn't too bad
Shitney™
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers